Recurring product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hemant wrote:
Ok, I want to setup 2 kind of flow using recurring product, i want to setup a monthly and a yearly subscription, while i would like to have recurring payment for monthly subscription i would like to have one time payment for yearly subscription. How can this be done?

also to setup montly subscription do i need to put in 30 days or there is monthly option

to update my 2nd part of the query when i set Cycle Lenght=12, Cycle period = monthly and Total cycle =1 will this subscription run for a year of 1 month. I know its kind of stupid but better ask and oops

Create the product with two variants:
1) "Monthly suscription" with its corresponding monthly price anddefined as a recurring product as follows:
Cycle length:     1
Cycle period:    Months    
Total cycles:      12  

2) "Yearly suscription" with its corresponding price and defined as a regular product
11 years ago
Can anybody suggest how to incorporate a setup fee with subscriptions/recurring products?
11 years ago
Recurring Payments typically have an Initial payment option, depending on which gateway you are using. You can populate initial payment & send with you request. This gets charged one time.
11 years ago
Would it be possible to create a Payment Module for a South African payment gateway (MyGate) where I can do the following:
1) Customer places recurring product order.
2) At time of order, the system detects it is a recurring product and the module then tells the payment gateway that the current charge is X amount, and also that the future charge is for Z period at X per period.
3) Then the system automatically generates an invoice at each period without contacting the gateway again.
4) If the customer cancels the subscription, the payment system sends a message to the Gateway to stop future billing.

So I'm asking if this is theoretically possible without editing the core code. The gateway does support these type of API requests provided the E-Commerce system can do them.
11 years ago
eitai2001 wrote:
Would it be possible to create a Payment Module for a South African payment gateway (MyGate) where I can do the following:
1) Customer places recurring product order.
2) At time of order, the system detects it is a recurring product and the module then tells the payment gateway that the current charge is X amount, and also that the future charge is for Z period at X per period.
3) Then the system automatically generates an invoice at each period without contacting the gateway again.
4) If the customer cancels the subscription, the payment system sends a message to the Gateway to stop future billing.

So I'm asking if this is theoretically possible without editing the core code. The gateway does support these type of API requests provided the E-Commerce system can do them.

I think when the payment gateway supports recurring payments (such as PayPal and
Autorize.net) the plug indicates the amount to be charged per period of time. I don't think that there is an automatic recurring billing. Check this too.
10 years ago
I want to sell a product which pricing consist of two components:

1. an intial purchase of the product of x EUR
2. a recurring subscription to the product of y EUR per month

Is it possible to configure this pricing in nopCommerce?

Or should I just create two products, one for the initial amount and another product for the subscription which is required and automatically added to the cart?
10 years ago
rudgr wrote:
I want to sell a product which pricing consist of two components:

1. an intial purchase of the product of x EUR
2. a recurring subscription to the product of y EUR per month

Is it possible to configure this pricing in nopCommerce?

Or should I just create two products, one for the initial amount and another product for the subscription which is required and automatically added to the cart?

that doesn't seem to work:

Your cart has standard and auto-ship (recurring) items. Only one product type is allowed per order.

How should I configure a product that has an initial one time fee of X EUR and a monthly subscription of Y EUR?

TX
10 years ago
Please vote for this feature:

feature request: pricing using initial one time fee and a recurring fee
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11722
7 years ago
I have setup a product with Recurring Payment option. But after when i go to Sales->Recurring Payments menu option i dont find any records. Am i  missing anything in setup??

nopcommerceVerison :- 3.70

Thanks
Feroz
7 years ago
I found the issue. First at least we need to order with the recurring product once then it will show up in Sales-> Recurring Payments.

Thanks
Feroz
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.