Multi Language Products and Categories in v1.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
davidt wrote:

Have you started debugging the application?  To see at which exact line the application is falling over on?

David

JaxUK wrote:

I have - it doesn't fall over! That's why I'm a little confused.

JaxUK wrote:

Don't worry about this to much - I've just managed to upgrade v1.4 to build 50052 and all my language pack stuff is still there :) I just need to redo all my customisation and test everything!

Whatever it is JaxUK, I'm still going to take a look because I think all problems are important.  However as it is not a critical error I will put it on my todo list for this weekend :D

Regards

David
14 years ago
Hey David,

I'm stuck on this again now!

I've just translated all of the missing elements of the localisation XML files between build 50052 and v1.4 for a Porutgese version but I'm still getting the timeout errors when I upload.

Any ideas? There's still no other error..

Thanks.
13 years ago
I wonder if you actually finished to integrate the multi-language code of the 1.4 to 1.5

What is your status?
13 years ago
clerik wrote:
I wonder if you actually finished to integrate the multi-language code of the 1.4 to 1.5

What is your status?

Yes, please take a look at either post earlier in this thread for a walk through and in respect to JaxUK's specific problem, it has been answered https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3947 by splitting the XML file into several parts for upload or as by "akmi" suggested, increase the dbCommand.CommandTimeout in method InsertAllLocaleStringResourcesFromXML.

All the best

David
(back with nopCommerce now)
13 years ago
clerik wrote:

What is your status?

Just split the xml file in 2 (put the admin entries alone in a separate file for example) and do import both files one ofter the other.

it'll work. that's what i have done.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.