nopCommerce 3.80 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
It would be great if there is hour based system for rental product. Currently there is already support for day,week,month and year.
8 years ago
Some of the points On Multi Vendor Module:

1) While I can assign a single product to a single vendor only. But in real practice I observed that one single product must be assigned to multiple vendor. Currently the problem is that if two or more vendor sell the same product then I need to duplicate/copy same products again again . This creates problem to the customer. You may refer to site http://www.flipkart.com/ for reference. If this feature is implemented in nopCommerce 3.80 then the end user can compare the prices of same products from different vendor of single product.
8 years ago
Minor issue, the following have the word 'constructor' spelled incorrectly:

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\DependencyManagement\ContainerManager.cs(140):            
  throw new NopException("No contructor was found that had all the dependencies satisfied.");

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\WebHelper.cs(292):
  //Do not inject it via contructor because it'll cause circular references

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\PublicStoreAllowNavigationAttribute.cs(15):
  /// Contructor

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\StoreClosedAttribute.cs(22):
  /// Contructor
8 years ago
safehouse1111 wrote:

1) While I can assign a single product to a single vendor only. But in real practice I observed that one single product must be assigned to multiple vendor. Currently the problem is that if two or more vendor sell the same product then I need to duplicate/copy same products again again . This creates problem to the customer. You may refer to site http://www.flipkart.com/ for reference. If this feature is implemented in nopCommerce 3.80 then the end user can compare the prices of same products from different vendor of single product.

If I have a network of 500 vendors who sale same products (Say for example Apple iPhone 6S), then I need to create 500 products with same name for my 500 vendors.Then only I can map product with vendor. This create problem with the customer too as he/she will see 500 products with same name. Rather than There should be facility in product master where an admin can map  products to more than one vendor.
8 years ago
safehouse1111 wrote:

Thanks. This work item already exists - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/37978/suggestion-shred-product-between-vendors.aspx
8 years ago
msb22 wrote:
Minor issue, the following have the word 'constructor' spelled incorrectly:

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\DependencyManagement\ContainerManager.cs(140):            
  throw new NopException("No contructor was found that had all the dependencies satisfied.");

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\WebHelper.cs(292):
  //Do not inject it via contructor because it'll cause circular references

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\PublicStoreAllowNavigationAttribute.cs(15):
  /// Contructor

nopCommerce_3.70_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\StoreClosedAttribute.cs(22):
  /// Contructor

Thanks a lot! Fixed
8 years ago
Hi, a small request for the sitemap page. Can the 'Sitemap.Description' setting become a Topic, and can the page have before and after widgets as standard?

Thanks,
8 years ago
marc wrote:
Hi, a small request for the sitemap page. Can the 'Sitemap.Description' setting become a Topic, and can the page have before and after widgets as standard?

Thanks,

Thanks for suggestion, Marc! I created two work items
8 years ago
Hi,

I do not know, if someone have mentioned about it before...

When we create some attributes, and then click to generate combinations, even single attritubes are displayed.
Combinations should display just combinations, not single attributes.
8 years ago
nop4you wrote:
Hi,

I do not know, if someone have mentioned about it before...

When we create some attributes, and then click to generate combinations, even single attritubes are displayed.
Combinations should display just combinations, not single attributes.

It works fine. I presume all your rest attributes are just not marked as "required". Hence such "combination" is possible to be chosen by customers (even if it has only one attribute).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.