nopCommerce 3.80 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi Andrei, maybe nopcommerce can add for tags, seo support?

Be great if we can add to all "tag" Short description text like Category. Is this possible?
7 years ago
dmadison wrote:
Requirement 8.1.7: Password attempt failure Lock-out set to 30 minutes minimum. (may be a admin configured setting)
Requirement 8.2.4: Passwords must be forced to change at least once every 90 days
Requirement 8.2.5: Do not allow an individual to submit a new password that is the same as any of the last four passwords used.

...because of these password paranoia rules (no chance to remember these passwords anymore: ..was it DogsName-17 or have I been already forced to change it to DogsName-18... ?) are my passwords written on sticky notes attached to my monitor frame. :-)  ..just kidding, but somewhat true.

An improvement suggestion to Andrei:
When we list all the products that belong into a category to rearrange their order of appearance in the shop category view, we edit their 'display order' fields, it would be very useful to be able to (temporarily?) hide (with a checkbox 'Show only visible' maybe?) those products that are not visible in the shop anyway (like the unpublished products, and the grouped products that are not individually visible, etc.). It would make this process much easier to see their real order in the editor without the 'invisible' products getting in the way.
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,
On web.config we say:    

<!-- Uncomment one of the settings below if your hosting uses a load balancer. It'll be used to determine whether the current request is HTTPS.-->
<!--<add key="Use_HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS" value="true" />-->

but on function IsCurrentConnectionSecured we check:
useSsl = ServerVariables("HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS") == "on";

Must be both "true" or "on"
7 years ago
gogosweb wrote:
Hi Andrei,
On web.config we say:    

<!-- Uncomment one of the settings below if your hosting uses a load balancer. It'll be used to determine whether the current request is HTTPS.-->
<!--<add key="Use_HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS" value="true" />-->

but on function IsCurrentConnectionSecured we check:
useSsl = ServerVariables("HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS") == "on";

Must be both "true" or "on"

Everything is correct - "Use_HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS" is not "HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS". Please have a look at "IsCurrentConnectionSecured" method implementation in \Nop.Core\WebHelper.cs (it has some other logic)
7 years ago
Yes it was my fault. I saw it and i was coming back to edit my post but you are so quick on your answer :)
7 years ago
Might sound a a bit silly, but I have seen many people confusing "specication attributes" and "product attributes".

Only untill now I noticed that the order of these items is different in the nop admin menu then in the edit product view tabs.

In nop admin menu we have:

Catalog >
  Attributes >
    product attributes
    specification attributes

and in edit product view tabs we have:

... | specification attributes |product attributes | ...

migth be a suggestion to order these the same way consistently to improve user experience?

my preference would be to use "specification attributes |product attributes"
7 years ago
rudgr wrote:
Might sound a a bit silly, but I have seen many people confusing "specication attributes" and "product attributes"....

Thanks a lot for suggestion! I've been thinking about it yesterday. We're also going to add description (overview) to some list pages (e.g. product attributes, specification attributes, checkout attributes) so it's more clea to new users. We're also thinking about adding the same to product details page

P.S. Just wait several days until we finish the new "simplified" and "configurable" product details page =))
7 years ago
jeej! can't wait! :)
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,

be present as the task #52 in version 3.80?
7 years ago
ksprovis.net wrote:
Hi Andrei,

be present as the task #52 in version 3.80?

Maybe (most probably but not 100%)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.