Let's discuss the upcoming integration of nopCommerce and Umbraco

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi, nop Team
Do you have UI mockup for umbraco module?
7 years ago
Thanks Eduardo :).

I'm really excited about this integration.
7 years ago
raulribeiro wrote:
Thanks Eduardo :).

I'm really excited about this integration.

I am too
7 years ago
Скажите пожалуйста: известны примерные сроки интеграции Umbraco ?
Основной интерес (пока) можно ли будет при помощи встроенного Umbraco (из коробки) создавать отдельные фото и видео галереи?

Спасибо.
7 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:
Основной интерес (пока) можно ли будет при помощи встроенного Umbraco (из коробки) создавать отдельные фото и видео галереи?

Спасибо.

Hi,

ETA is the end of 2016.

P.S. Topics started in English is best to continue on it, or other members do not understand what it was about.
7 years ago
d.chmir wrote:

Спасибо.

Hi,

ETA is the end of 2016.

P.S. Topics started in English is best to continue on it, or other members do not understand what it was about.

Thanks.
7 years ago
Any news regarding the Umbraco integration ?
7 years ago
where is the code for this integration if one wants to contribute? I don't see any branches or PRs?
7 years ago
Sojborg wrote:
where is the code for this integration if one wants to contribute? I don't see any branches or PRs?

There's a repository on GitHub (private). It doesn't contains much code now. But once it has more commits submitted, then we'll make it public.

P.S. We had to postpone the implementation for several months
7 years ago
Hello,

I would like to know if this integration with Umbraco is still planned to be lauched on next nopCommerce release.

Thank you,

João Pais
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.