Native IPhone, IPad & Android mobile ecommerce builder

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Dear nopCommerce members,

With our development reaching the half way point we are pleased to announce a FREE mobile commerce web app builder for the IPhone, IPad and Android phones:

http://www.mobi-cart.com/

MobiCart is a free app that can work as a standalone application or by using our API can be linked up to any 3rd party shopping cart.

With the launch date approaching we wanted to see if any members would be interested in integrating nopCommerce with MobiCart.

Any integration would be credited to the developer and be featured on our App Marketplace which is also launching soon.

Thanks again,

Wladimir
MobiCart
13 years ago
It sounds interesting to me. I would be happy to have a chance to get to know more details .

Hien
[email protected]
13 years ago
Very interested. I've already developed nopcommerce mobile plugin.
Lev
[email protected]
13 years ago
Hi Hien & Lev,

Thank you both for getting back to me. You can signup to our newsletter for some updates www.mobi-cart.com and I will also update this thread closer to the time.

Thanks again,

Wladimir
13 years ago
Hello,

Some of you may have heard that Magento is releasing their m-commerce app mid-July.

The pricing for their app will be as follows:

Setup fee - $799
Yearly maintenance fee - $699
Source code (per app) - $6,999

You will all be glad to hear that MobiCart will be FREE!

Kind Regards,

Wladimir
13 years ago
Mobicart wrote:
Hello,

Some of you may have heard that Magento is releasing their m-commerce app mid-July.

The pricing for their app will be as follows:

Setup fee - $799
Yearly maintenance fee - $699
Source code (per app) - $6,999

You will all be glad to hear that MobiCart will be FREE!

Kind Regards,

Wladimir

Good to hear that Wladimir

Could you please explain in details what will be the advantages of connecting e-commerce (nopCommerce based) website with mobi-cart using API credentials provided by you that can be linked up to any 3rd party shopping cart ?

Any specific date for the launch of mobi-cart ?
13 years ago
In my company we have developed a mobile plugin for nopcommerce. http://www.catchytech.com/MobiShop.aspx
We also have for nopcommerce 1.6 (already working, not finally released yet)
Currently we are working on a skin with iPhone/iPad/android look and feel.
13 years ago
Hi Mike & LevGe,

Thanks for getting back to me.

@Mike - The advantages will be that any retailer running nopCommerce will also be able to offer their products on mobile devices. Each time you add a product to nopCommerce it would then get fed to MobiCart who in turn will feed this to the app store. We expect our first Beta release in September (8 month project so we are just over half way)

@LevGe - Thanks for sending through the link. However MobiCart is totally different as MobiCart will help you build a native mobile application, one that can be downloaded from the app store. Its not a CSS theme for an existing website.

Thanks again,

Wladimir
13 years ago
Could I be on a list of beta testers?

very interested
13 years ago
Thank you and yes no problem. You can signup to our newsletter for updates www.mobi-cart.com and I will also be updating this thread closer to the time.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.