Native IPhone, IPad & Android mobile ecommerce builder

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hello Wladimir ,

Let me know if you need any kind of help...
13 years ago
Thank you very much to both of you.

I guess we need to organise a group that would be willing to help and work on the API integration together. Does anyone know of a forum admin we could speak to about this?

Ideally we need to make one person in charge who would be the spokes person for nopCommerce. We would then liaise with them with regards to support and integrating with our API.
13 years ago
Hello Wladimir,

In order to start a discussion group on this forum you need to speak to Andrei who is forum admin/moderator here.

I think you should talk to Andrei, that you wanna start a discussion forum here so that nopCommerce could be integrated with your API which will benefit nopCommerce users...

Just start a new topic in the this group "Community Contributed Add-Ons  " and request Andrei for a discussion forum.

If he doesn't agree to start a separate group, then this thread can also be used for all the discussion regarding API integration
13 years ago
so the API is still under construction? or already published?
13 years ago
The API is still under constriction but hopefully should not be too long. I should think around 4 to 6 weeks.
13 years ago
are you planning to opensource it? then other developers may help to speed up the development.
13 years ago
Yes we will be opensourcing the iPhone app but not right at the launch as there are a few bits and bobs for us to clear up first.

As for the API, same as above really, we just need to get the base completed first.
13 years ago
Any updates on this?
13 years ago
Hello Eduardo,

Things are going really well thank you and we are still on track to launch on the 11th.

Kind Regards,

Wladimir
13 years ago
Thank you Wladimir
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.