nopCommerce 4.0 - Bug fixes and improvements

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi Team,
While Creating Plugin in nop 4.0 I am facing problem when I am using @T("Name"), It gives me error.
: error CS0103: The name 'T' does not exist in the current context
I am using reference Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Razor at cshtml page .
Can anyone help me resolving this error. I am not able to resolve label hard-coded problem in plugin because of that .

Thanks
6 years ago
Do you have \Views\_ViewImports.cshtml file in your plugin like other plugins do. It also should contain the following line of code (it's better to copy the entire file from ano other plugin):
@inherits Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Razor.NopRazorPage<TModel>
6 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Good idea. Done. Thanks a lot for suggestion

Also done. Although not configurable. But you're right about this particular warning with shipping plugins

Hi Andrei,

Looks good! Thanks again!

Boyko
6 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Congratulations for the new release! Keep up the good work!

In the source code version from the Download page there is a folder Packages with a subfolder Microsoft.Bcl.Build.1.0.21 while in the source I don't see such a folder.

Is it really needed?

p.s: Many people don't have RAR installed so you might better use Zip packages instead of rar ones ;)

Thanks,
Boyko
6 years ago
The build is too slow.

It takes ages for us to build/re-build the solution.
We tried with new machine, New installation, removed unwanted plugins but there is no much different.

Has anyone fixed it? Please help else this could be setback for Nopcommerce.
6 years ago
renishskills wrote:
The build is too slow.

It takes ages for us to build/re-build the solution.
We tried with new machine, New installation, removed unwanted plugins but there is no much different.

Has anyone fixed it? Please help else this could be setback for Nopcommerce.

How slow is slow? 5 seconds? 5 minutes? 5 years? Slow is subjective.
6 years ago
timmit wrote:

How slow is slow? 5 seconds? 5 minutes? 5 years? Slow is subjective.

It takes app. 5 minutes to build/re-build v4.00.
And in the same system rebuilding v3.90 takes app. 15-20 Seconds.
6 years ago
One thing that helped my build times was disabling JavaScript debugging for ASP.NET

Tools > Options > Debugging > General > "Enable JavaScript debugging for ASP.NET (Chrome and IE)
6 years ago
oumiller21 wrote:
One thing that helped my build times was disabling JavaScript debugging for ASP.NET

Tools > Options > Debugging > General > "Enable JavaScript debugging for ASP.NET (Chrome and IE)

Thanks, but no noticeable difference for me.

I removed all default plugins except few, this brought the rebuild to 2-4min but still too long for development and not a solution compare to previous versions.
6 years ago
Hi,

There is a problem with the Grouped products and Meta Keywords.
In the Simple product template the Meta Keywords are added in the following way:
    Html.AddMetaKeywordParts(Model.MetaKeywords);
but in the Grouped products is used the following code:
    Html.AddHeadCustomParts(Model.MetaKeywords);

In version 3.9 it was used "AddMetaKeywordParts" in both of the templates.

The "AddHeadCustomParts" helper is not rendering the keywords as meta tags. Please check this link: http://demos.nop-templates.com/nikon-d5500-dslr

Regards,
Stoyan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.