nopCommerce 1.70 is coming in 10 days. Beta testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
FirstOrDefault() will work fine. Of course you could do the same with SingleOrDefault since in this instance we should only be expecting one result anyway.

I prefer using the lambda because it's less code to write - just personal preference really.
13 years ago
In the instructions for Third-party integration (file Administration\Modules\ThirdPartyIntegration.ascx), the XML for the example QWC file(.qwc) doesn't appear to be well formed on line #117 (missing ending tag).

<AppURL>http://your_site/QBConnector.asmx>
(<AppURL>http://your_site/QBConnector.asmx>)

should be:

&lt;AppURL&gt;http://your_site/QBConnector.asmx&lt;/AppURL&gt;
(<AppURL>http://your_site/QBConnector.asmx</AppURL>)

---

Also, can this change (additional content type for favicon upload) be included for 1.70?

13 years ago
The function on line 118 in Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingManager.cs has a typo in it (weight is misspelled)

currently:
public static decimal GetShoppingCartTotalWeigth(ShoppingCart cart, Customer customer)

corrected:
public static decimal GetShoppingCartTotalWeight(ShoppingCart cart, Customer customer)

Refactoring the function name will also change seven other files.

---

Similar typo for a Property on line 120 in Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\ShoppingCartItem.cs

currently:
public decimal TotalWeigth

corrected:
public decimal TotalWeight

Refactoring the property name will also change two other files (also, in the Property, a local variable: totalWeigth should be totalWeight).

13 years ago
Two pages have incorrect class names: Administration\Forums.aspx and Administration\ForumsHome.aspx and their respective designer files (Administration\Forums.aspx.designer.cs and Administration\ForumsHome.aspx.designer.cs), the code behind files are correct though.

File: Administration\Forums.aspx
currently:
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Administration/main.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_Countries"
    CodeBehind="Forums.aspx.cs" %>

should be (using the class name in the code behind file):
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Administration/main.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_Forums"
    CodeBehind="Forums.aspx.cs" %>

File: Administration\ForumsHome.aspx
currently:
    CodeBehind="ForumsHome.aspx.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.TaxSettingsHome" %>

should be (using the class name in the code behind file):
    CodeBehind="ForumsHome.aspx.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.ForumsHome" %>

13 years ago
In file: Administration\Tax\General\TaxRates.ascx line 46, the HeaderText field should match the Text field (or they could be localized):

currently:
<asp:ButtonField ButtonType="Link" Text="Delete" HeaderText="Edit" HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center"
    ItemStyle-Width="10%" ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" CausesValidation="false"
    CommandName="Delete" />

should be:
<asp:ButtonField ButtonType="Link" Text="Delete" HeaderText="Delete" HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center"
    ItemStyle-Width="10%" ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" CausesValidation="false"
    CommandName="Delete" />

This field is displayed in the Configuration tab for the "Tax By Country & State" tax provider.

13 years ago
Hi,

I have a importer that i am importing my products, customers and orders from a classic asp site into nop.  Everything moved over to 1.7 ok.  All I had to do was change the collection stuff, CategoryCollection etc....

But,  When I call CustomerManager.AddCustomerForced then CustomerManager.InsertAddress with Shipping Address true ,  the context.SaveChanges(); generates a new copy of the customer in the database with the exact same info.  Like CustomerGuid etc..  But a new customerID

Then I call InsertAddress for the with shipping address false of the same customer then that doesnt generate another record.  its only after the first address.

I think then its causing a null ref exception when then try to AddCustomerToRole with the same Customer object from the addCustomerForced but its id has now changed to the 2nd one.

The only change I made to the nop code was in the CustomerManager.CustomerManager.AddCustomerForced  @ line 1352 context.SaveChanges(System.Data.Objects.SaveOptions.None);,  This fixed this first error i got.

"The changes to the database were committed successfully, but an error occurred while updating the object context. The ObjectContext might be in an inconsistent state. Inner exception message: AcceptChanges cannot continue because the object's key values conflict with another object in the ObjectStateManager. Make sure that the key values are unique before calling AcceptChanges."

Thanks
-Keith
13 years ago
Are all of the items in Codeplex that have been closed since 1.6 was released now included in 1.70?

If not, what does it mean that they were closed?

Thx.
13 years ago
I removed the change I made to InsertCustomer,   then just simply selected AddNew from the customers page in admin and this also creates 2 records for each customer when you save.  the first customer added is missing the name, password etc,  but the 2nd customer is complete.

Both are set to active

Thanks
-Keith
13 years ago
SonicImaging wrote:
I removed the change I made to InsertCustomer,   then just simply selected AddNew from the customers page in admin and this also creates 2 records for each customer when you save.  the first customer added is missing the name, password etc,  but the 2nd customer is complete.

Both are set to active

Thanks
-Keith

build 54692 took care of the duplicate issue.   The resource issue was me,  I didnt run the resource sql on the docs folder.  Going forward now

Thanks
-Keith
13 years ago
I would like to test it, but does this will work on an ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4205  hosting place? Not sure if Arvixe have version 4 available
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.