nopCommerce 1.70 is coming in 10 days. Beta testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Suggestion: Due to the field (Nop_Order.OrderWeight) changing from a float to decimal(18, 4) (line 3011 in Upgrade.sql, change set 54755) the order weight is now always displayed with a precision level of four decimal places (e.g. 3.0000 [lb(s)]) on the customer and administration orderdetails.aspx page. Perhaps one or two decimal places would be sufficient.

A format specifier (:F2, fixed-point two decimal places) can be added to files Modules\OrderDetails.ascx.cs (line 87) and Administration\Modules\OrderDetails.ascx.cs (line 306) (change underlined):
this.lblOrderWeight.Text = string.Format("{0:F2} [{1}]", order.OrderWeight, MeasureManager.BaseWeightIn.Name);

13 years ago
Hiya, one of the other problems I have right now is email on one of my servers is not working and I've seen others have had problems on the forum with testing emails.

So you setup your SMTP server in Admin and use the Test Email Function and it works. So ok why not my site send emails to customers ?

Firstly the test sends email directly to the SMTP server bypassing the que processes. So must be something in the que not working ? Look at que in Admin and the messages get there and then disapear. Now siting in the database.

Not that it healps me right now but maybe it would be good at least to be able to test the que and so maybe needs a option to test email via the que as well as test the SMTP server.

Now can anyone tell me what I might be looking for - given SMTP server is working but qued email is not ?
13 years ago
Looks good, the quickbooks implementation is a little... well... generic...
Any other thoughts on actually making this feature useful? - Sync Inventory, use Product Variant ID instead of name....
Also does not seem to auto apply payments in QB from orders that are completely closed. (Or maybe I screwed up the sync process - wouldn't be the first time today)

http://www.theswimmingsolution.com
13 years ago
Any word on the VAT provider I submitted?

I appreciate that 1.7 is mostly about infrastructure rather than new features.

I'd be happy to help with patching the VAT feature into 1.8 when you start work on that. I think it's a useful feature and would give NopCommerce top drawer VAT support. I also have a personal interest in that I don't want to have to patch the full VAT support in every time you guys release a new version - and you release new versions real quick from what I can see!
13 years ago
kingboyk wrote:
Any word on the VAT provider I submitted?

Currently I'm working on nopCommerce 1.80 roadmap. I think we'll include real VAT support into 1.80
13 years ago
OK Andrei thanks. I think what I submitted is a good starting point, it just needs to be modified to work with the new DAL and a few loose ends tied up (such as putting the VAT numbers onto the invoices). I'm happy to help further if I have time - you have my email address so give me a shout if you need me. Cheers.
13 years ago
foreyk wrote:
I would like to test it, but does this will work on an ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4205  hosting place? Not sure if Arvixe have version 4 available

Arvixe appears to support 4.0.  See here http://www.arvixe.com/asp_net_web_hosting  Hope to be testing it on their server myself soon.
13 years ago
SWW wrote:

Arvixe appears to support 4.0.  See here http://www.arvixe.com/asp_net_web_hosting  Hope to be testing it on their server myself soon.

There's a thread about them here https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5039/welcome-our-new-premium-hosting-partner.aspx

They're Nop's new hosting partner.
13 years ago
Do we have an ETA on 1.7?
13 years ago
Doing some testing on 1.7 and the Skip/hide "Payment info" page if order total is 0 (configurable for each payment method)
does not work for me.

I may have been mistaken. Is this option suppose to hide just the payment info page? If there is no payment required then it should not ask for a payment method.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.