nopCommerce 4.10 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Great news!
Thank you!
5 years ago
It's a great news. Will download and test right away.
5 years ago
dracnet wrote:
net core 2.1 ??
then it will work on linux ???

An issue has been opened for this: https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/3095
5 years ago
Great news - Thank you Andrei and nopCommerce Team!
5 years ago
Great news!!!
5 years ago
Sounds like a shared host would need to have the .NET Core version 2.1 runtime installed. Is that correct? I use DiscountAsp.net and as of a few weeks ago, they were on 2.0.7.
5 years ago
Excellent news - Thank you for sharing!
5 years ago
Hi,

This BETA version just asked me for Hosting Bundle and after that it installed smoothly. Better than 4.00 so far. I may need a big catalog to test performance that I will do this weekend maybe.

Upgrade from 4.00 to 4.10 worked fine.

Arrangement of menu items and grouping of relevant information is also good. Things are now more easy to find.

Settings for disabling checkout is also a good idea.

Changes to reward points are extremely good. This was needed from a long time too.

Everything looks really good so far.

I was expecting one more feature in this, it is a small one but needed badly sometimes. I do not know if there is a work item for this. I suggest to add possibility of adding regular expression to a textbox control in product attributes. So, the admin when selects textbox at the time of configuring product attribute, an another textbox asking for regular expression can be shown and that should be used to validate that particular textbox control value on front-end at product detail page.
5 years ago
RonSul wrote:
Sounds like a shared host would need to have the .NET Core version 2.1 runtime installed. Is that correct?

Yes
5 years ago
Hi,
Becarefull, every instalation send request to nopcommerce.com (in admin panel).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.