nopCommerce 1.8 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
kutbinahar wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE SIR RELEASE CODE OF NOPCOMMERCE IN VB.NET ALSO IT WILL BE BIG BIG FAVOR AS WELL AS IT WILL WON OUR HEART FOR NOP COMMERCE

I don't intend to be mean, but perhaps it's time to learn C#? I started with VB too and the leap isn't that hard and I can assure you it's very rewarding.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

It's by desgin. BBCodes and html tags are not supported for signatures

The Content which we are submitting in "SIGNATURE" field. Is it possible to make it HTML enabled. Just with HtmlEncode() and HtmlDecode() ?

It even tried  [url.]http://[/url.]  which also doesn't work....

or there's no way to make it possible and BBCode and HTML are two different things and in future also signature in nopCommerce will never support hyperlinks ?
13 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
sible and BBCode and HTML are two different things and in future also signature in nopCommerce will never support hyperlinks ?

Look at ForumManager.FormatSignatureText() and modify to support required behaviour or BBCode tags
13 years ago
Hello Andrei ,

are you going to add/enable hyperlinks for signature in upcoming versions like 1.9 ?
13 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
are you going to add/enable hyperlinks for signature in upcoming versions like 1.9 ?

Not sure about nopCommerce 1.90, but I've just created a work item
13 years ago
I've just set up the 1.8 store with VAT. I think we ought to make it more obvious that people need to set tax by shipping country and enable the fixed rate tax provider for it to work?

The problem I'm having is that although I've enabled "use web service" and "inform admin" I just get an email saying there is a new VAT number. There's neither web service results in the email nor a button in customer admin to submit to web service and get the results. (Results are usually status of number and name and address of registrant - very useful info when checking validity).

These features were in my submission so if I can find time I could probably provide patches for 1.9.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.