NopEasy Picture Uploader v1.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
so i can use this with nopcommerce v1.6 as well right?
13 years ago
namannassar wrote:
so i can use this with nopcommerce v1.6 as well right?

Yes, it works with version 1.60.
13 years ago
One suggestion Barry. You should try to make another video zooming the important parts and with voice or explanations of what is going on. Regards
13 years ago
any way to test it out first?
13 years ago
eadameg wrote:
One suggestion Barry. You should try to make another video zooming the important parts and with voice or explanations of what is going on. Regards

I'm still a novice at making videos... have any suggestions on software to use for it?
13 years ago
namannassar wrote:
any way to test it out first?

I don't have a trial version set up for it yet, but I am POSITIVE it will work with version 1.60.

If for some reason it doesn't work for you - I'll make it work. And if I can't make it work, I'll give you your money back. I'm surely not the in the business of having people waste their money.
13 years ago
bfranklin825 wrote:

I'm still a novice at making videos... have any suggestions on software to use for it?

http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia/?lid=CamtasiaStudioHome
13 years ago
Ok, so I've been asked by a few users to make certain improvements and I have. I was in the middle of adding some other things to NopEasy Picture Uploader (now called NopEasy Picture Manager) and I decided to add these requests and release a new version even though all of the things I was working on aren't finished yet. Pretty much the only thing I haven't finished yet is support for images in the file system. What I have done for the new release is:

NEW with version 1.1.1

* Support for nopCommerce version 1.90
    * Support for Category and Manufacturer pictures
    * Products/Variants viewable by Product ID, SKU, or Name
    * Products/Variants sortable A-Z or Z-A
    * Products/Variants view is expandable for easier viewing of long product names. Scroll bar added to bottom of list as well.

I'll be getting around to making some demo videos shortly. I have a great piece of software to make them now and they should be much better than my previous attempts.

Also, coming soon...

NopEasy Stock Manager - manage the stock levels of your nopCommerce store.

Stock Manager will be offered for FREE
13 years ago
bfranklin825 wrote:
Stock Manager will be offered for FREE

Can I recommend that this be included on the extensions page of nopcommerce.com for 1.90?
13 years ago
What versions of NOP Does this currently support?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.