Extra fields

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Good Morning,

The Product Spec mod has been updated to v2,   this includes the fix changing the bool to a string and also supporting export to xml.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/177/product-specification-value-mod.aspx

Ill be working on expanding the functionality in the following weeks based on the feedback in this thread.

Happy New Year
-Keith
13 years ago
Thank you very much.
Have a great New year
13 years ago
Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade from 1.8 to 1.9. How should I proceed? I tried to follow the install instruction but it breaks my site.
Anything specific I need to do when upgrading nopCOmmerce 1.8 and ProductSpecValueMod_1.80 both to 1.9.

I went to Visual Studio where I had my nopCOmmerce with source solution and make changes there. After rebuild which files do I need to replace? ONly the ones under nopCommerce Store folders? What about the source code?

Please advice. Thanks.
13 years ago
The 190 database upgrade script shouldn't affect the mod at all.

Ive only installed this on fresh versions and since there were so many changes in 190 id replace the files that were modded in 180 then get the 190 version of the mod and redo that

-Keith
13 years ago
Excellent work!

I think that you should also take care of Comparison Grid where instead of specification value displays the word: "value"!

best regards,

John
13 years ago
I have a fix and am testing it today.   Should have it ready at some point today

Thx
-Keith
13 years ago
You are God!
13 years ago
Fix is almost ready.   If you emailed me directly ill email the changed file to you. If you could give it a quick test and let me know that would be helpful.  Then ill updated the mod and re-submit-it

Ill only be updating when the value field is used.  not the image, file, url etc...

Thanks
-Keith
13 years ago
Its all set.  I sent to out to anyone that emailed me about it.   Id like a couple people to try it out before I re-submit it.

PM me your email address and ill send it directly to you

Thanks
-Keith
13 years ago
Hi,

I just tested (old module + comparison) it and it works as described - perfect! I'll continue testing for a few more days.

If I may, I would ask for something more: You have Value, Image, HTML (all strings) etc value types. But I think it would be nice to also have: IntegerValue, DecimalValue with format capability. This way we would have the ability to correctly present decimal numbers in different locales (no it's not possible - at least I think so).

Once again, Excellent job!

Best regards,

John
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.