nopCommerce v1.90 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
After replacing my current nopCommerce directory with the new 1.90 directory and uploading it to my FTP site. I browsed to the install/install.aspx file and started running through the upgrade process. After I tell it my SQL server and database name it says that it cannot find the upgrade script in the scripts folder. I checked myself and sure enough there is not upgrade script there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
13 years ago
What happened to Subscriptions product model???

Daniel
SAIBR.com
13 years ago
SAIBR.com wrote:
What happened to Subscriptions product model???
Daniel
SAIBR.com

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/7970
13 years ago
I have done a fresh install of the latest release and when I go to add new products, no form is displayed on the page. I have checked in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. The thing happens when I try to add new category or edit categoryies. The form is not displaying in the browser.

Is this happening to anyone else?
13 years ago
This happens to me with v180 also.  you need to find the <ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager tags  then add CombineScripts="false"

The account page will also be blank as well as some of the admin pages if this is not set

not sure exactly why but its suggested in some ajax forums.  Could have to do with the hosting server since it works fine locally.

-Keith

amritray wrote:
I have done a fresh install of the latest release and when I go to add new products, no form is displayed on the page. I have checked in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. The thing happens when I try to add new category or edit categoryies. The form is not displaying in the browser.

Is this happening to anyone else?
13 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
After replacing my current nopCommerce directory with the new 1.90 directory and uploading it to my FTP site. I browsed to the install/install.aspx file and started running through the upgrade process. After I tell it my SQL server and database name it says that it cannot find the upgrade script in the scripts folder. I checked myself and sure enough there is not upgrade script there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The exact error message is "Could not find a part of the path ..\shop\install\Scripts\1.90\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql'."
13 years ago
Same problem with the upgrade script for v1.9 (clean upgrade)

Could not find a part of the path '. . . \wwwroot\install\Scripts\1.90\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql'.

Any help would be appreciated!
13 years ago
upgrade script is in the source download - but don't see it in the nosource version.
13 years ago
Thank you very much for this release ;)
Great Project = Great Team.
13 years ago
I'm also getting the missing upgrade script error. I tried copying from the source but when I get to the page to specify my db it's asking for a blank db.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.