nopCommerce 4.30 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Congratulation nopCommerce team.

We have setup 4.3 beta site and we are going to test performance test compared to older version.

Can't wait to check final release of 4.3 version.

Thanks for great works.
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
any update on when 4.3 stable will be finally realesed?
We plan to introduce one more version for testing - "4.30 release candidate" on April 30th. And release the final version around May 11-12

Cool ..!! waiting for it
3 years ago
Why i have this error on the server when i attempt to install 4.3 version,

HTTP Error 500.32 - ANCM Failed to Load dll
Common solutions to this issue:
The application was likely published for a different bitness than w3wp.exe/iisexpress.exe is running as.
Specific error detected by ANCM:
Could not load hostfxr.dll.
Troubleshooting steps:
Check the system event log for error messages
Enable logging the application process' stdout messages
Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect
For more information visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=2028526
3 years ago
What versions of Windows and IIS are you running?
3 years ago
New York wrote:
What versions of Windows and IIS are you running?

IIS version: 8

Windows: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 64 bits
3 years ago
But there is a curious fact.
If i open, in my local machine, the files of nopcommerce 4.3, using visual studio, with no source code files and run, i have the same error.
But if i open, using solution with source code and open in browser by click with right button hover the nop.web. The nopcommerce run normaly.

Why? What is escaping me here?
3 years ago
Check here
3 years ago
I fixed it by change AspNetCoreModuleV2 to AspNetCoreModule in web-config

Old Line
<add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModuleV2" resourceType="Unspecified" />

New Line
<add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModule" resourceType="Unspecified" />
3 years ago
rajupaladiya wrote:
We just upgraded from 3.8 to 4.2 for our website, but it's not yet launched. If we upgrade again to 4.3, will it be too hard or pretty easy?

If there is no customization in your source code then it pretty easy.
If there is customization in source code then it will hard be based on customization.

Will it be like upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2 if i have customization? We have multiple plugins, both for payment and shipping. We also have fully customized designs.
3 years ago
hkbits wrote:
Will it be like upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2 if i have customization? We have multiple plugins, both for payment and shipping. We also have fully customized designs.

Yes, Upgration process will  be same. Regarding design, you need to upgrade your theme for 4.30 with all additional changes.
If there customization then you need to compare your customized 4.20 code with fresh 4.20 code and add all additional code in 4.30 code and need to make it compatible to 4.30.
Any most important is testing after move additional code to 4.30 and make sure it works fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.