nopCommerce 4.30 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:
Hi, Vipul Dumaniya.
this problem really was in the released beta version, but on the current source code on the GitHub it does not exist since it was fixed (see details in this ticket)

We have upgraded from 3.0 to 4.3 and i just to go product which has attribute combination.

I just try to update existing attribute combination and it open popup and when try to save existing combination its giving error like "The same combination already exists"

so i am assuming that every time it trying to create new combination even when we are on update scenarios.

Yes, i was using no source version so maybe issue is only on no source version for now.

Ok thanks for information
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Many thanks but can you please clarify were the latest Beta can be downloaded because there is not much point in testing with a version where errors have already been fixed?

You should probably clone the repo from beta branch, and then pull now and then.
3 years ago
hkbits wrote:
Many thanks but can you please clarify were the latest Beta can be downloaded because there is not much point in testing with a version where errors have already been fixed?

You should probably clone the repo from beta branch, and then pull now and then.

Right.

We are doing the same thing. We are pulling changes everyday as nop team commit a code almost everyday and then start testing.

I would recommend you to check upgrade.sql and make your changes in you db accordingly.  Because we have to change db related changes manually.
3 years ago
nopCommerce 4.30 RC is available now! Please find more info here
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,
can somebody share a 4.3 nopcommerce site link? I'm not a programmer but I would still like to check the new features. Thanks Matteo

Some new features - Much faster, new infrastructure and Improvements
Here is the list of things that have changed https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/releases/download/release-4.30-release-candicate/nopCommerce_4.30_RC_changelog.pdf

You can see a demo here https://v43demo.selectsystems.com.au/
3 years ago
I have made a recoding with both beta and RC loaded in browsers. From admin both versions have category selected. I then request product in the RC version, switch to the beta and make the same request, the beta renders the results whilst we continue to wait for the RC. I think this clearly illustrates how much slower the RC is over the beta, yet I cannot identify why that might be. I'll be happy to share the video or post links to the two versions so that others can review and comment. Right now I'm bewildered as to why there should be such a radical speed reduction and need to get this resolved before going live with 4.3.
3 years ago
Andy007 wrote:
I don't want to upload a new version as I've made so many changes to my site and it will all go I guess, can't even remember all of what I did! Also a software guy i use to upload all products from s excel file, well he will charge again to change the programme I guess!

There will be a script to run on the database which will upgrade all your products from v4.2 to v4.3.
Also you can run a program called DiffMerge against your version of v4.2 with changes and the downloaded version of v4.2 which will tell you all your changes that you made to v4.2.
Then you can add them to v4.3.
3 years ago
I installed nopCommerce 4.30 BETA version with nginx and mysql.
All the services are working fine like nginx and mysql except nopCommerce.service. When i type sudo systemctl status nopCommerce.service i got error. Below is error details.

● nopCommerce.service - Example nopCommerce app running on XUbuntu
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/nopCommerce.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2020-05-06 05:29:51 EDT; 586ms ago
  Process: 12056 ExecStart=/usr/bin/dotnet /var/www/nopCommerce/Nop.Web.dll (code=exited, status=131)
Main PID: 12056 (code=exited, status=131)
3 years ago
hi
when 4.3 final version Will be released?
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
nopCommerce 4.30 RC is available now! Please find more info here

hi
when 4.3 final version Will be released?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.