nopCommerce 4.30 RC is available. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I don't have a guide put together yet..

Ranavijay, I send you a PM. Perhaps I can help troubleshoot over skype
3 years ago
We've applied several changes related to performance. Please get the latest "develop" branch and test it out.
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We've applied several changes related to performance. Please get the latest "develop" branch and test it out.

Great news. Many thanks. Can you please clarify the URL where this can be downloaded?
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Great news. Many thanks. Can you please clarify the URL where this can be downloaded?

here is the link. "https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce" Then green button "Clone or Download". It is the source code and must be compiled with Visual Studio.
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Here's dev branch pulled from 12:00 GMT today. Running on 2 core, 4GB VPS, Debian 10, MySQL Community

http://nc43dev.jonquick.me/
3 years ago
Just tried yours Jon and no pun intended but it is quick.

I've scheduled my upload for 14:30 today and hope to report similar results.
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Just tried yours Jon and no pun intended but it is quick.

Will be interested to hear your results.

As a side-note:  Is there any compelling reason to consider redis cache? would any marginal gains be seen? I assume this is a solution more to facilitate creating a web farm setup on Azure. I read some post comment that redis was being used as nothing more than a 'souped up' disctionary store within nop (I'm not qualified to comment)

Anyway, I tried to install a local Redis instance on my Linux deployment and pointed my nop instance to Redis on localhost. - Resulted in strange rendering issues, content not loading etc.
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

Hi Brian,

Just to clarify. Are you using Redis?
3 years ago
No. It is Windows Server 2019 with MS SQL server 2019
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Brian,

Just to clarify. Are you using Redis?

Sorry - conversation is nothing to do with Redis. Should have started that question on a separate thread..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.