Ship Station Connection Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
What version of nopCommerce?
2 years ago
New York wrote:
What version of nopCommerce?

2 years ago
Hi corner123!

It looks like you have the same problem as described on the #5684 ticket

corner123 wrote:
Hi!
I was trying to connect Ship Station, did everything by the guide, but got an error:

"Store Configuration
We received an error testing the Custom store: Invalid XML. Error: 'Root element is missing.' We received: ''

I have no idea which XML it means and how to fix it.
Please give me direction to think

2 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:
Hi corner123!

It looks like you have the same problem as described on the #5684 ticket

Thank you Sergey, I uninstalled and deleted the old one, downloaded a new one, made the changed from the 5684 ticket but still have the same issue.

By the way, in the Ticket recommended to change 1.14 version to 1.15, but I have originally 1.13, I downloaded from here today:  https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/shipstation-plugin
2 years ago
Since this plugin is in the core, we updated it only there, unfortunately, the new version will appear on the marketplace only after some time.

corner123 wrote:

Thank you Sergey, I uninstalled and deleted the old one, downloaded a new one, made the changed from the 5684 ticket but still have the same issue.

By the way, in the Ticket recommended to change 1.14 version to 1.15, but I have originally 1.13, I downloaded from here today:  https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/shipstation-plugin
2 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:
Since this plugin is in the core, we updated it only there, unfortunately, the new version will appear on the marketplace only after some time.

Okay, where can I download it now or when should I download it from marketplace? Just want to find out a date to move this task in a task manager
2 years ago
corner123 wrote:
Okay, where can I download it now or when should I download it from marketplace? Just want to find out a date to move this task in a task manager

Here, I made those changes and rebuilt it, you can download from here.

Unzip and FTP/upload the new DLLs to your corresponding plugin folder.  If you need to use the built-in plugin uploader I'll see if it needs an additional json file (I didn't test).
2 years ago
motoTed wrote:

Here, I made those changes and rebuilt it, you can download from here.

Unzip and FTP/upload the new DLLs to your corresponding plugin folder.  If you need to use the built-in plugin uploader I'll see if it needs an additional json file (I didn't test).

Hurray! I did it! Thank you! It works now!
2 years ago
Excellent.  I'll leave it up until the Nop Team can update the marketplace.
2 years ago
motoTed wrote:
Excellent.  I'll leave it up until the Nop Team can update the marketplace.

Yeah, I think it's a wise decision!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.