Ship Station Connection Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Thanks for posting this solution, finally got my store to connect.

but now i have a seperate issue, where ship station will not update orders.
from nopcommerce i get the following error.

Short message
Invalid name character in 'OrderStatus '. The ' ' character, hexadecimal value 0x20, cannot be included in a name.

looks like I have a space in my OrderStatus string but cannot find where to remove the space...

any suggestions?

Cheers, Ray
2 years ago
Hi rayNixon. We fixed this problem, you may see detail on this commit

RayNixon wrote:
Thanks for posting this solution, finally got my store to connect.

but now i have a seperate issue, where ship station will not update orders.
from nopcommerce i get the following error.

Short message
Invalid name character in 'OrderStatus '. The ' ' character, hexadecimal value 0x20, cannot be included in a name.

looks like I have a space in my OrderStatus string but cannot find where to remove the space...

any suggestions?

Cheers, Ray
2 years ago
Thank you, I'll be sure to check GitHub first next time. cheers. Ray,
2 years ago
ok so try as I might, i cannot get the source to compile, im new to web development. ..

any change someone who has the project setup can compile the ship station add-on please?

or, point me to a resource that can tell me what needs to be setup in visual studio so that i can compile the code myself.

Cheers, Ray.
2 years ago
all sorted, just had to add https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json to the package source in VS.

thanks for the help. Cheers, Ray.
2 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:
Since this plugin is in the core, we updated it only there, unfortunately, the new version will appear on the marketplace only after some time.

Thank you Sergey, I uninstalled and deleted the old one, downloaded a new one, made the changed from the 5684 ticket but still have the same issue.

By the way, in the Ticket recommended to change 1.14 version to 1.15, but I have originally 1.13, I downloaded from here today:  https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/shipstation-plugin

Having the same problem in version 4.3 of NopCommerce.  

Am unable to download newest version of Shipstation Plugin from the MarketPlace.   It will only allow me to download version 1.06
2 years ago
The nopC team does not typically upgrade plugins for older version of nopCommerce.  You would have to get a developer to apply changes to the code for the version for 4.30 and rebuild the plugin.
2 years ago
I'm getting "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." when I try to download this build. Is there anywhere else I can get this?
motoTed wrote:
Okay, where can I download it now or when should I download it from marketplace? Just want to find out a date to move this task in a task manager

Here, I made those changes and rebuilt it, you can download from here.

Unzip and FTP/upload the new DLLs to your corresponding plugin folder.  If you need to use the built-in plugin uploader I'll see if it needs an additional json file (I didn't test).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.