Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
will you release the theme for version 2.1? if so when can i expect it to be released?
12 years ago
zzc000 wrote:
will you release the theme for version 2.1? if so when can i expect it to be released?

Hi We are currently working on it, hopefully it would be released in couple of weeks.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Seems there is an issue with the theme during one page checkout process. The bug affects Safari and Chrome browsers on both windows and mac OS.

Basically when you login add to cart and then do the one page checkout the part where you select the shipping addres first and then the AJAX kicks in to then select billing address as the accordian step 2...this fails and completely blanks the screen with no more functions working.

IE & Firefox work fine both on windows & mac OS but Chrome & Safari are a show stopping bug.

Any ideas or updates to correct?
12 years ago
ActionWebsites wrote:
Seems there is an issue with the theme during one page checkout process. The bug affects Safari and Chrome browsers on both windows and mac OS.

Basically when you login add to cart and then do the one page checkout the part where you select the shipping addres first and then the AJAX kicks in to then select billing address as the accordian step 2...this fails and completely blanks the screen with no more functions working.

IE & Firefox work fine both on windows & mac OS but Chrome & Safari are a show stopping bug.

hmm didn't know this. We are currently working on it to upgrade to nop 2.1 so you could either use that or I would release an update in next couple of weeks for this fix anyway.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

hmm didn't know this. We are currently working on it to upgrade to nop 2.1 so you could either use that or I would release an update in next couple of weeks for this fix anyway.

Regards,
Atiq

Thanks, any idea on an exact date for this fix? Standard NOP 1.90 works fine without this issue. Been looking at the issue and haven't spotted an easy fix as yet.

It appears to be related to AJAX or validation issue, still looking. Would appreciated a speedy fix as this is a major bug stopping checkout process in Safari & Chrome. Not good.
12 years ago
ActionWebsites wrote:

Regards,
Atiq

Thanks, any idea on an exact date for this fix? Standard NOP 1.90 works fine without this issue. Been looking at the issue and haven't spotted an easy fix as yet.

It appears to be related to AJAX or validation issue, still looking. Would appreciated a speedy fix as this is a major bug stopping checkout process in Safari & Chrome. Not good.

Hi, I would try releasing the fix next week. The problem is I fixed this problem before but it has come back again probably because of some browser update. Some problems don't make sense as only the design change is causing this issue.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Regards,
Atiq

Hi, I would try releasing the fix next week. The problem is I fixed this problem before but it has come back again probably because of some browser update. Some problems don't make sense as only the design change is causing this issue.

Regards,
Atiq

Thanks for the quick attention. It appears to be directly related to AJAX Collapsible Panel sn Safari/Chrome. I'm going to try converting the AJAX panels to JQuery panel which will correct the issue I believe.

What was your fix last time?
12 years ago
ActionWebsites wrote:

Thanks for the quick attention. It appears to be directly related to AJAX Collapsible Panel sn Safari/Chrome. I'm going to try converting the AJAX panels to JQuery panel which will correct the issue I believe.

Using ajax panels I think.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Hi Can you please test onepagecheckout at http://109.203.111.116:33307/ ? now and see if it works for you? I can see a scrollbar though which is design issue but apart from that its working fine for me now.

This fix is not uploaded yet as I am adding couple of more features before I update the download.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Hi Can you please test onepagecheckout at http://109.203.111.116:33307/ ? now and see if it works for you? I can see a scrollbar though which is design issue but apart from that its working fine for me now.

This fix is not uploaded yet as I am adding couple of more features before I update the download.

Regards,
Atiq

Hi Atiq.

Testing on Chrome, Safari, IE & Firefox all complete now and repot all working. Ignore test orders as guest from 5 minutes ago. Latest versions of browsers tested and IE9/8 all fine.

What was the fix in the end?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.