Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
xxrobrsvxx wrote:
Atiq,

Just Change the speed of the transition, the spped they change to make it a bit smoother and or possible change the timings for the slides to change.

Rob

Its one of the js file I think. I would have to look but I think its called anythingslider.js or something. please have a look.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Atiq,

Just Change the speed of the transition, the spped they change to make it a bit smoother and or possible change the timings for the slides to change.

Rob

Its one of the js file I think. I would have to look but I think its called anythingslider.js or something. please have a look.

Regards,
Atiq

Atiq,

Yep thats the one, many thanks

Rob
12 years ago
xxrobrsvxx wrote:
Hi Atiq,
Is it your template support OnePageCheckout?
Regards.

I can confirm as a current customer that it does.

Regards Rob

Is it supported or not?
12 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi Atiq,
Regards.

Regards Rob

Is it supported or not?

Yes it is supported, please check on this url http://109.203.111.116:33315/
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Hi Atiq,
Regards.

Regards Rob

Is it supported or not?

Hi Atiq,
Sure, my fault. I was thinking a page like Magento OnPageCheckout... Do you know this kind of implementation? Are you thinking about anything like that?
Regards.
12 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi Atiq,
Regards.

Regards Rob

Is it supported or not?

Hi Atiq,
Sure, my fault. I was thinking a page like Magento OnPageCheckout... Do you know this kind of implementation? Are you thinking about anything like that?
Regards.

Hi, I haven't seen Magento OnePageCheckout. Can you please explain how does it work?

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hello,
i am new to the forum and love your theme! Do you have an ETA on the next nopcommerce version (v2)?
Thanks
12 years ago
djdjoko wrote:
Hello,
i am new to the forum and love your theme! Do you have an ETA on the next nopcommerce version (v2)?
Thanks

Hi Thanks, hopefully end of this month or start of next month.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,
How can I change the banners size? I´d like to change the height of home page banner ...
Thanks
12 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi Atiq,
How can I change the banners size? I´d like to change the height of home page banner ...
Thanks

Hi, You need to do that manually. Change the size of banner and then change it in ascx file since their size is hardcoded.

Regards,
Atiq
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.