Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,
Is it your template support OnePageCheckout?
Regards.
12 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi Atiq,
Is it your template support OnePageCheckout?
Regards.

I can confirm as a current customer that it does.

Regards Rob
12 years ago
Atiq,

I have a quick question on banner Transition, I'd like to slow down and make the transition slower, can you point me to the module, code in order to make the changes to both the Large and Smaller Banners and what changes I need to make?

Thought I'd post it here as others may want to make the same changes and it may well help them too.

Thanks, Rob
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

I tried but couldn't find the folder to adjust banner and thumbnail, could you pls direct me to the right folder and files. Thank you.
12 years ago
xxrobrsvxx wrote:
Atiq,

I have a quick question on banner Transition, I'd like to slow down and make the transition slower, can you point me to the module, code in order to make the changes to both the Large and Smaller Banners and what changes I need to make?

Thought I'd post it here as others may want to make the same changes and it may well help them too.

Thanks, Rob

Hi Rob, what do you want to do with banner?
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi Atiq,

I tried but couldn't find the folder to adjust banner and thumbnail, could you pls direct me to the right folder and files. Thank you.

Hi do you want to change banner as in change graphics on it?
12 years ago
No, I want to make the size of the banner smaller and the product thumbnail smaller. I couldn't find the folder or files, please direct me to the right folders and files. It'd take less time for me to look for them. thank you, appreciated!
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
No, I want to make the size of the banner smaller and the product thumbnail smaller. I couldn't find the folder or files, please direct me to the right folders and files. It'd take less time for me to look for them. thank you, appreciated!

wwwroot/images/thumbs/Banners

You may need to adjust the CSS files as well, well, I had too anyway.

Rob
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Atiq,

Thanks, Rob

Hi Rob, what do you want to do with banner?

Just Change the speed of the transition, the speed they change to make it a bit smoother and or possibly change the timings for the slides/Banners to change.

Rob
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:

All the images are in images folder in thumbs and banners folder. The product thumbnail size can be changed from the settings I gave you earlier.

Regards,
Atiq
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.