Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
Fantastic job. Great looking and functioning site.

Is the "product zoom" feature including with the purchase of this theme?

Was that Zoom feature hard to implement?
I have been trying for the last 4 days to do something like that but with no luck.

BTW, when I went to click "Buy Now" from your website, it gave a "Invalid View state MAC" error.

Hi thanks,

Yes everything you see on demo website is included in the theme. I am using Cloud Zoom for zoom feature.

I uploaded some changes last week, I think it's not cleared cache. I have cleared it so it should be ok. Can you please try and Buy Now?

I don't know what is your level with asp .net. It is not hard to implement just needed to find a way to do it with nopcommerce which took me half a day.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Your "buy now" button works now, but there is no "Continue" button in the Cart page.

I'm ok with asp.net, but not good with JavaScript.

A bunch of us have been trying to get the Professor Cloud Zoom to work with no luck :

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9904/zoom-professor-cloud-integration-working-fine.aspx?p=1

If you could help us out that would be great.
I would even gladly pay you something for your help.

I'll probably want to purchase your NOP 2.0 version when it comes out.
Right now I have a heavily modified 1.9 website I'm almost done with.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
Your "buy now" button works now, but there is no "Continue" button in the Cart page.

I'm ok with asp.net, but not good with JavaScript.

A bunch of us have been trying to get the Professor Cloud Zoom to work with no luck :

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9904/zoom-professor-cloud-integration-working-fine.aspx?p=1

If you could help us out that would be great.
I would even gladly pay you something for your help.

I'll probably want to purchase your NOP 2.0 version when it comes out.
Right now I have a heavily modified 1.9 website I'm almost done with.

Hi, I don't mind sharing it but I would have to look at the code as I don't remeber out of my head. All I remember is that I am using cloud zoom gallery. In couple of weeks, I would be working on few more features adding to the solution, I can then share the code with you. If you want to pay for the work then you can buy the theme ;)

Cheers,
Atiq
12 years ago
There is no "Checkout" button (I meant a "Checkout" and not "Continue" button from my last post).

How much is it in dollars? I don't see credit card or paypal options.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
There is no "Checkout" button (I meant a "Checkout" and not "Continue" button from my last post).

How much is it in dollars? I don't see credit card or paypal options.

Hi, there is checkout button on the shopping cart under totals.

It is around $165 for the whole thing and you can buy by google checkout which accepts all cards. I am only not using paypal because there is just too much fraud in paypal and they don't help merchant. I have had problems with them before. They are just crap. you can use this url http://www.just4design.co.uk/products/97-fashion-theme.aspx to buy the theme.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
The next update I have decided is;

Ajax Quick View on product boxes
Manufacturer ajax category listing with specifications etc (not currently supported in standard nop)
Search ajax category listing with specifications etc(not currently supported in standard nop)

Please let me know your suggestions so I can add to this list.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Manufacturer ajax category listing with specifications etc (not currently supported in standard nop)
Search ajax category listing with specifications etc(not currently supported in standard nop)

Regards,
Atiq

Hi Atiq:

1) Sorry but I dont fully understand your proposals for the next update. Can you elaborate your explanations and include some examples?

2) Our suggestions: several images for each colour (variant); product detals shows only sizes available for each colour; in category listings show (with micro images) and change  the colours available for each products (see www.nicnewest.com)

3) Whe have decided to buy (today) your theme =). We are a bit scared form what others experienced with trendyshoes but I have seen that you response promptly and have lots of energy to kee expanding your theme.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Regards,
Atiq

Hi Atiq:

1) Sorry but I dont fully understand your proposals for the next update. Can you elaborate your explanations and include some examples?

2) Our suggestions: several images for each colour (variant); product detals shows only sizes available for each colour; in category listings show (with micro images) and change  the colours available for each products (see www.nicnewest.com)

3) Whe have decided to buy (today) your theme =). We are a bit scared form what others experienced with trendyshoes but I have seen that you response promptly and have lots of energy to kee expanding your theme.

Hi,

Quick view is on category page where you see the list of products so a small button for quick view which would open the box to show some description and image of the product.
The way category ajax template works, I want manufacturer and search to work the same way. In standard nop you can't have attributes if you navigate by manufacturer or for search results.

Yes I could include your suggesion. Right now another thing I am interested in doing is speed up nopcommerce and optimize it so that it loads fast and there is less unusable html on the page.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Great!!
We already purchased your theme :)
12 years ago
I would also ask for coulor variant pictures in details and coulor swatches in thumb view (category).
Also I would like to see the jq mini basket functionality with animation.
Another question, once I buy your theme, how do we get updates of new releases?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.