Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
duplicated
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Yes colour change with picture is great idea, I would include that in future update.

Nop 2 is some way off right now but I would upgrade this once thats released.

This thread might give you ideas of what we are needing too: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3494/pictures-for-each-product-variant.aspx

Anyhow GREAT work!!! We will be using it soon.
12 years ago
zar wrote:
Hello,
Great work!
I like the way you use the apprise plugin to enhance classic JS alert();.
I have a question about it when used in the "add to cart" action.
Which code do you run on "Go to cart"?
In my implementation, I wrote for the OK choice:
$(location).attr('href','http://mysite.com/shoppingcart.aspx');

But it doesn't work on IE7/8 (OK on IE9/FF/GC).
Any idea?
Thanks.

This is what you need;

var alertmessage = 'Alert message';
var gotocart = 'Go to Cart';
var continueshopping = '';
apprise(alertmessage, { 'verify': true, 'textYes': gotocart, 'textNo': continueshopping }, function (r) {
                        if (r) { window.location.href = "" + currenturl + "shoppingcart.aspx"; }
                        else { }
                    });

I have also changed the core apprise file as there were few bugs in it.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Yes colour change with picture is great idea, I would include that in future update.

Nop 2 is some way off right now but I would upgrade this once thats released.
This thread might give you ideas of what we are needing too: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3494/pictures-for-each-product-variant.aspx

Anyhow GREAT work!!! We will be using it soon.

Thanks
12 years ago
very cool design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago
Yes, it's very cool.

I just bought it to use the theme. It will be used as a connector to Dynamics NAV ERP. My customers like the options in this theme but they don't want the glossy style. More a basic 2.0 css style. Some of these styles are already used in this theme so it won't take much time I guess.

If anyone has an idea for this 2.0 style please let me know by PM or here. Just send me a link to an example. After this the new theme will be available at just4design.
12 years ago
Nopcommerce 2.0 is coming out, if I purchase this theme, will I be able to upgrade from this to 2.0 version?
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Nopcommerce 2.0 is coming out, if I purchase this theme, will I be able to upgrade from this to 2.0 version?

Hi, Yes this theme would be upgraded to nop 2.0 in future updates and all the future updates are free.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
In the shopping cart, I see options of installation and upgrade from existing? What is the difference? I want to  buy it, but the amount is in E money. Can I just pay with my credit card in US?
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
In the shopping cart, I see options of installation and upgrade from existing? What is the difference? I want to  buy it, but the amount is in E money. Can I just pay with my credit card in US?

Hi, the installation is the installation of the theme to your server and the upgrade is upgrade from existing nopcommerce 1.9 installation.

Yes you can pay by google checkout which accepts cards and it would take care of the conversion. I already have couple of people who bought it from USA.

Regards,
Atiq
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.