Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
violabg wrote:
I would also ask for coulor variant pictures in details and coulor swatches in thumb view (category).
Also I would like to see the jq mini basket functionality with animation.
Another question, once I buy your theme, how do we get updates of new releases?

hi, thanks for suggestions.

The updates would be released in your account area and an email would be sent out to everyone so you could login and download. You could either upload the whole solution or just the update and overwrite existing files in your solution to copy the update.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi,

I have released an update for the theme which can be downloaded from your account area. Some clients were having performance problems which was not related to the theme but standard nopcommerce. I have chanaged few things around in cache and it works really well now.

There is an ajax manufacturer template released as well like http://109.203.111.116:33307/manufacturer/3-alexander-mcqueen.aspx

There are few minor bug fixes as well.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Great Work, love the template, are you planing on intergrating these features with other forms of templates that are note just Clothing/Fashion specific?

I've tested the Site Using Ginger Bread 2.3 on a Smart Phone, Works perfectly in all aspects, (Iphone lol, if you hav'nt got an Iphone, you hav'nt got an Iphone!!!) but you can view this site with others with Other non fruit flavoured phones !!!

Would love to buy this template if it becomes less specific to Fashion and more General.......Less Glossy or I simply need to find more upmarket clients lol

Rob
12 years ago
xxrobrsvxx wrote:
Great Work, love the template, are you planing on intergrating these features with other forms of templates that are note just Clothing/Fashion specific?

I've tested the Site Using Ginger Bread 2.3 on a Smart Phone, Works perfectly in all aspects, (Iphone lol, if you hav'nt got an Iphone, you hav'nt got an Iphone!!!) but you can view this site with others with Other non fruit flavoured phones !!!

Would love to buy this template if it becomes less specific to Fashion and more General.......Less Glossy or I simply need to find more upmarket clients lol

Rob

Thanks, yes an electronics and a general shop template would be available soon may be after nop 2.0 is released as most of the people are waiting for nop 2.0 now but they don't realize that there might be some bugs with it when it is released first time. You never know what would you get. I still think nop 1.6 is the best version to be honest.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Perhaps a News letter where we can subcribe too for new releases of templates might be an idea, please let me know as and when you have other templates because I'll be buying them for sure, also this one if I run into any clients that are looking for an upmarket Clothing retail e commerce site...

look forward to seeing future release of your work.

Regards, Rob
12 years ago
xxrobrsvxx wrote:
Perhaps a News letter where we can subcribe too for new releases of templates might be an idea, please let me know as and when you have other templates because I'll be buying them for sure, also this one if I run into any clients that are looking for an upmarket Clothing retail e commerce site...

look forward to seeing future release of your work.

Regards, Rob

I think I might start a forum on just4design website where I sell the template. Where people can talk about new templates and put complains about existing templates.

Hopefully by end of this month or mid of next month I would have two more templates but then I am thinking if nop 2.0 is coming soon I might as well wait for this or
release the templates in 1.9 and then wait for couple of months so I can see the initial feedback of nop 2.0 and see if there are any problems with it.

The two templates would be in electronics and generic portal. let me know if you have any ideas.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
The two templates would be in electronics and generic portal. let me know if you have any ideas.

Do you have any mockup images for the new templates and the other skins for this template? So close to buying your template but dont know whether to wait or not.

My niche is artificial flowers that works well in fashion themes (www.artificial-flowers.uk.com). Colour is the theme of my site and I love the filtering by swatches you have implemented. I have a few other projects in the pipeline so stying the site and graphics is important.

Another question, are you able to suppress "manufacturer" in the nav menu and the filters on the left? I produce my own products with many variations using product attributes so this is an issue for me having an empty menu and lots of filters I dont want to display and I havent worked out how to disable it in trendyshoes.
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

Do you have any mockup images for the new templates and the other skins for this template? So close to buying your template but dont know whether to wait or not.

My niche is artificial flowers that works well in fashion themes (www.artificial-flowers.uk.com). Colour is the theme of my site and I love the filtering by swatches you have implemented. I have a few other projects in the pipeline so stying the site and graphics is important.

Another question, are you able to suppress "manufacturer" in the nav menu and the filters on the left? I produce my own products with many variations using product attributes so this is an issue for me having an empty menu and lots of filters I dont want to display and I havent worked out how to disable it in trendyshoes.

Sorry no mockup yet. For flowers niche I suppose you could use this fashion theme and change the colour combination a bit to suit the niche. The electronics template would be of strong colours like just4laptops.co.uk which is our website as well. We have yet to decide for the third template but that would be for mix products so could be between light and strong colours. The quality would be same or better than just4fashion though as always try to produce best graphics.

Could you please explain with any example what you mean by manufacturer and filters on nav menu? We can do anything which is do able so this shouldn't be problem if it is do able.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Could you please explain with any example what you mean by manufacturer and filters on nav menu? We can do anything which is do able so this shouldn't be problem if it is do able.

OK. Two different scenarios. The first is the nav bar. When you select a root catgory, the second level categories are displayed in the drop down but this drop down also includes manufacturers. I would like to supress or hide the manufacturers as they are not applicable. Trendy shoes has 2 menu options for this, professional or elite however the one without manufacturers is a bit naff.

The second scenario is that great as it is, NopCommerce doesnt allow "kits" as discussed in other threads, i.e. a single item made up of independent stock items. There are work arounds but inventory and SKU for the composite product is difficult. In my case all my products comprise of 3 items. The main product flowers then a choice of vase and a choice of foliage which results often in 30 or more variants making product variants impractical so product attributes are used instead. The problem I then have is I have a list of filters on the left side of all the attributes however this is also impractical and I would want to only list filters for the criteria of the core product, i.e. flower styles and their colours (second tier filters).

So my products would belong to two second tier categories from two root categories, Flowers by colour and flowers by style. If you have navigated via the style category I would want to display filter by colour, and if in the colour category dispaly filter by style but not have all the different combinations of vases and foliage display.

Hope that makes sense:-)
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

OK. Two different scenarios. The first is the nav bar. When you select a root catgory, the second level categories are displayed in the drop down but this drop down also includes manufacturers. I would like to supress or hide the manufacturers as they are not applicable. Trendy shoes has 2 menu options for this, professional or elite however the one without manufacturers is a bit naff.

The second scenario is that great as it is, NopCommerce doesnt allow "kits" as discussed in other threads, i.e. a single item made up of independent stock items. There are work arounds but inventory and SKU for the composite product is difficult. In my case all my products comprise of 3 items. The main product flowers then a choice of vase and a choice of foliage which results often in 30 or more variants making product variants impractical so product attributes are used instead. The problem I then have is I have a list of filters on the left side of all the attributes however this is also impractical and I would want to only list filters for the criteria of the core product, i.e. flower styles and their colours (second tier filters).

So my products would belong to two second tier categories from two root categories, Flowers by colour and flowers by style. If you have navigated via the style category I would want to display filter by colour, and if in the colour category dispaly filter by style but not have all the different combinations of vases and foliage display.

Hope that makes sense:-)

In our template you can show any category you want, so you can show a first level, second level or any level down on the menu. Not all the categories are shown in the menu. There is a setting in categories which says Show On Menu, if it is checkted it would show that category on the menu and any categories under this category. The manufacturers are shown though for any category appearing on the menu but this can be changed in the code.

I don't really understand what is KIT product. from your scenario I think I might know what you mean. if you go to http://kangaroofitness.ca/products/119-10-session-pass-for-prenatal-and-postnatal-fitness-classes.aspx and select prenatal or postnatal it opens a different form. I did this website for a client and this is in nopcommerce. I changed product attributes to open further options depending on the option selected. This is implemented for one level down according to clients requirements but can be done for unlimited levels.

You could have this for your type of products. Can I have a look at your website for a better idea?

Regards,
Atiq
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.