Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Is it ok if I don't explain? would you be able to understand the code? I would give some indication.

Yes. I can figure out the code.
Thanks a million. Really appreciate it.
12 years ago
did you release the update that was scheduled for the 18th?
12 years ago
violabg wrote:
did you release the update that was scheduled for the 18th?

No, releasing it tomorrow. it was completed couple of days ago but just testing now.
12 years ago
Hi all,

I have released the upgrade version of changes today. The full source version and install version was released last week, so any users who have already done some changes to the template can download the update and copy only the files which are changed.

This release has Filter by Product Variant Attribute, some bugs fixed reported by customers and couple minor changes.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Hi all,

I have released the upgrade version of changes today. The full source version and install version was released last week, so any users who have already done some changes to the template can download the update and copy only the files which are changed.

This release has Filter by Product Variant Attribute, some bugs fixed reported by customers and couple minor changes.

Regards,
Atiq

upgrade, you meant nop 2.0?
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi all,

upgrade, you meant nop 2.0?

No sorry it's a feature update for the same nop 1.9 version. I would release the template in 2.0 once a stable version is released.

regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
What I think is important in a fashion theme, is the possibility to show the picture of a product in different colors. So for example if you have a t-shirt in 2 colors variant, it would be nice to see the picture of the related color when you select the color variant.
12 years ago
violabg wrote:
What I think is important in a fashion theme, is the possibility to show the picture of a product in different colors. So for example if you have a t-shirt in 2 colors variant, it would be nice to see the picture of the related color when you select the color variant.

Hi yes that's something which would be released in next month update.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Do we have an ETA for v2 of the template?
12 years ago
There are 13 fullsource parts for download, do I have to upload all the parts to the server?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.