Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.2 - 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have finished the multi store support.
All NopCommerce changesets from code plex are already in (up to cb018066ee02 from Nov 3 9:25).
Nop version 2.3 (not released yet)

All features are supported part to:
Google checkout (need to be fixed)
Stored Procedures (will be added later) U have to set the stored procedures to false
Gift cards
recruiting products.

all other features are supported.

Orders are being divided by store. customer can order product from several stores in one checkout. an order will be issued for each store and payment will be made for each store.

Branches has been added to stores. (full store page with images, banners and branches)

Other options:
Plugin for Image Slider (I use it for home page categories, however it can be used as regular image slider)
New simple theme  (blue noise)

Demo store
http://demo.online-ex.com  

Admin username and password are open for u guys to try it and help debug it
store sets to 2 currencies, 2 languages (English and Hebrew) , both RTL and LTR
**Not all resources are updated in Hebrew  

Not sure I'm going to update the step by step blog (too much code), however i have comment all new code or code that has been changed.

full solution available for download at http://nopstore.wordpress.com/

Thanks

hezy
12 years ago
Good contribution and start point for the official multi-store support! Does it support multiple URLs? For example, www.store1.com and www.store2.com with a single database
12 years ago
Nice work.  

It appears that categories are common among all the stores at this point, is that correct?
12 years ago
Thank you!!
I will take some time to test it
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Good contribution and start point for the official multi-store support! Does it support multiple URLs? For example, www.store1.com and www.store2.com with a single database

shouldn't be a problem, add a url field to Store and StoreSettings, use sever variables to identify domain name and set the current store.
Manufacturer and Categories do not have a storeId so u need to add this too

muggzzi wrote:
Nice work.  

It appears that categories are common among all the stores at this point, is that correct?

for my personal use i have decided not to include categories and manufacturer as part of the store and made those global for all stores.
Store manager does not have access to categories and manufacturer. In access denied  page, i plan to add a request form that store managers can ask admin to add manufacturer or category. store managers can add a product to an existing manufacturer or category but they cannot add new one.
12 years ago
added a codeplex page

http://nopcommercemultistor.codeplex.com/

will try to keep all nopcommerce changes as well
12 years ago
I had a look to demos. Good work!!!

Bugs found:
- In currency selector, currencies are duplicated.
- When "Copy product" option is used the product is not assigned to any store
- In admin Store managers (assigned to specific stores)  can see/edit all products in Category Edit>product tab and in Bulk Edit Product Variants
- It is not possible to navigate in individual stores. As son as a category/product is selected the user is sent to general store (all products) Maybe this was intentional.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Bugs found:
- In admin Store managers (assigned to specific stores)  can see/edit all products in Category Edit>product tab and in Bulk Edit Product Variants
- It is not possible to navigate in individual stores. As son as a category/product is selected the user is sent to general store (all products) Maybe this was intentional.

fixed the duplicate currencies
copy products and export/import managers, Im working on it now
Category and manufacturers should not be accessed by store manager. One of the admin users checked the Manage Catalog for store managers.

The system is designed to allow all products from all stores to be viewed at the public area.

I have reset the demo site, however i have a problem need to be fixed. in few hours will upload the demo again with all the the updates change sets
12 years ago
hezyz wrote:

Bugs found:

fixed the duplicate currencies
copy products and export/import managers, Im working on it now
Category and manufacturers should not be accessed by store manager. One of the admin users checked the Manage Catalog for store managers.
The system is designed to allow all products from all stores to be viewed at the public area.

I have reset the demo site, however i have a problem need to be fixed. in few hours will upload the demo again with all the the updates change sets

I checked the Manage Catalog for store managers because I assumed that they would be responsible for updating the products of their stores. There should be more ACL  options for Manage Catalog (Products, Categories, Manufacturers, etc.)
12 years ago
hi
Fixed all bugs
The idea behind that multi store is to have one store with an option to different vendors to upload and manage their products.
decided  not to enable store managers to manage categories and manufacturer, however there are able to add a product to an existing category or manufacturer.

I plan to add a request from on the access denied page, for store managers to suggest a new category or manufacturer.

manage catalog should be unchecked for store managers since all permissions for store managers was added by code.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.