Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.2 - 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
heyz,
I just want to let you know, I've downloaded your latest version and am having no difficulties.  I do see the same issue with shipping as previously reported but all other problems seem to be worked out.

I apologize for the confusion my previous reports of home page bestsellers not working may have caused.  They definitely are working.
My problem was, I was downloading the latest version from your wordpress page, not codeplex.

Great job on this project and congratulations.  I'm sure a lot of people, including myself will find this useful.

Just curious, do you have any intentions on licensing this work as part of a fork nopCommerce version or will you offer it under the same license terms as the default nopCommerce release?
12 years ago
hi
I have no idea about the license and how it should be. If any one could advice it would be great.
Not going to charge for it in any way
12 years ago
Hi hezyz

I have been trying to download your latest multistore, but the link is not working on :
http://demo.online-ex.com/Nop22MultiStore.rar, are you currently working on it ? if so
do you think it may be available over the weekend, we are itching to get started on our
project :0)).

Regards
WDD
12 years ago
try again, just uploaded the file.
I have opened a new codeplex project i just need few day to get it fixed and i will publish it
12 years ago
HI hezyz,
I got internal error when I try to print invoice pdf from admin side.  Is it just me? Do you know how I can fix this?  Thanks.

Tram

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Solved.  Deploy does not include pdf folder under App_Data folder.  Copy the folder from source solved the problem.
12 years ago
Hi Hezyz.  I just tested your multiple store and check the paypal report.  I couldn't find the store name associate with a transaction in paypal.   Is there a way for me to see what store does each transaction belongs to?  We really need this info in the cvs download so we can pay the money to the right store.  Can you help me in this please?  I saw some other apps that can write some text in "Item Title" column.  This would help us a lot.

Thanks and let me know.

Tram
12 years ago
I have another question on EmailNotification.  When an order is placed, is the email notification sent to the specific store manager as well as the global store admin?  

Please Let me know
Thanks.
Tram
12 years ago
will you please guide - where can I download from, the source code for nop 3.0 with multistore?
12 years ago
zaheer.in wrote:
will you please guide - where can I download from, the source code for nop 3.0 with multistore?

I meant nop 2.3
12 years ago
Few issues:
1. Min order total set for a store, doesnt prevent order from posting even if the order total is less than that amount.
2. Add new branch gives error.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.