Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.2 - 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
sale wrote:
@using·Nop.Web.Extensions;    <- ERROR (translated from German, something like: ..cannot implicitly

I think that the issue is in extra dot after 'using' keyword.
12 years ago
Thanks andrie the dot is  the error.
some times i copy from the changesets view different  and forget the dots
12 years ago
hezyz wrote:
some times i copy from the changesets view different  and forget the dots

I presume that you copy the changes from your browser (on codeplex site). Try TortoiseHg. It allows you to view changes without dots
12 years ago
thanks
12 years ago
has anyone been able to reproduce the issue with best sellers or am i just crazy?
12 years ago
give me a couple of days i will upload multi store with  2.3 version.
BTW the download version is updated with all the latest changesets

in any case the bestsellers are working check the demo:
demo.online-ex.com
12 years ago
Does anyone know when the next version of NopCommerce will be out with official multi-store support?
12 years ago
We don't have plans to support multi-store support in the near time.
12 years ago
Hey Hezyz,

Great work! While I was testing the demo site; demo.online-ex.com, I added 3 items from 3 different stores. During checkout, I got the error below;

Error: Shipping total couldn't be calculated. Full exception: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping total couldn't be calculated at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(StoreOrder storeOrder) in c:\Web Sites\Online Store\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 657
Error: Shipping total couldn't be calculated. Full exception: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping total couldn't be calculated at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(StoreOrder storeOrder) in c:\Web Sites\Online Store\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 657

and noticed that the first item was processed. Then I went through the checkout process again and the second item was processed with the error;

So i am guessing there is a shipping total mix up during checkout.
12 years ago
ty
will have it fixed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.