nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
infiniti wrote:
Just like the mini shopping cart, many websites have a mini login button also. I myself leave many website once I get redirected to a login page and then return to the home page and not the previous page before the login.
As we hover on the Shopping cart link, in the same way the register link should also have a small flyout for login and should remain on the same page after authentication.

Thanks. Please vote here
11 years ago
Offtopic: An issue was reported today when using SQL Server 2008 Express and the latest changesets. Could anybody who has this edition of SQL Server test it? Please find more info here
P.S. I don't have an opportunity to install it in the near time
11 years ago
Hi All,

Can we have the mini shopping cart with Item delete options. It would be very helpful if we have that. Please have this considered.

Thanks to NopCom Team and all others.

Regards,

Asheq
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I have a few minor things, which I mean, can be still added to v. 2.6.:

1/ Localize "Upload a file" button on product variant page with product upload parameter.

2/ Allow to have just only small pictures thumbnails (default) on the Product > Pictures admin page
As I mentioned before, in our calendar shop we have for one product 14 pictures which are abou 600 to 800 px height. Every time I upload one picture, I need to scroll a lot to to bottom of page. I think, it could be easy used regular picture thumbnail size, or added another parameter to Admin > Settings > Media.

3/ Product picture thumbnails page setup  should be rather inherited in div contejner then in Table. I think, table is quite old fashion in this situation.

Thanks.
11 years ago
There is another thing to think about.

Its regard "display order". This is very good think, to have this option accross all aplication. It's working, that's fine, but

I think everybody know, how hard it is to "reorder a longer list of items". My point of view it would be very nice to

1/ auto update "higher items in list +1"

2/ auto reorder updated list

I can imagine, it will be probably not very easy task, so there is also to think about other possiblity:

or

1/ allow to edit list in one form with all "'display order field" (DOF)  editable and one "reorder - submit" button to save all DOF changes.

2/ so use of ordering possibilities will be up to admin.

What do you mean about?
11 years ago
There is another bug in Internet Explorer.

in version (9,10) does not work Lyte box on prroducts thumbnails. It only opens image in the same page.

Error seems like this:
SCRIPT5007: Colud not get the value of gallery property: Object is Null or not defined.
slimbox2.js, line 13 char 6
11 years ago
Asheq wrote:
Can we have the mini shopping cart with Item delete options. It would be very helpful if we have that. Please have this considered.

Thanks, Asheq. Please vote here

fibox wrote:

Frank, thanks a lot. I've just created appropriate work items
11 years ago
fibox wrote:
There is another bug in Internet Explorer.

in version (9,10) does not work Lyte box on prroducts thumbnails. It only opens image in the same page.

Error seems like this:
SCRIPT5007: Colud not get the value of gallery property: Object is Null or not defined.
slimbox2.js, line 13 char 6

I cannot reproduce it. Demo site works fine. Does anybody else experience this issue?
11 years ago
There should be bulk edit for home page feature product, its very difficult to manage if you want to show many product on homepage.
11 years ago
I do agree. I proposed this feature time ago. I use a SQL script to clear the home page flag. Better than nothing...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.