nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Can you please share the scrpit with me please i am novice in these things..
11 years ago
Andrei,

For when are you planning the 2.6 release? Just asking for a best guess nothing more.

Filip
11 years ago
fkierzek wrote:
Andrei,

For when are you planning the 2.6 release? Just asking for a best guess nothing more.

Filip

The last days of June (29-30). Maybe, July 1st-2nd
11 years ago
Andrei,

do plugins for 2.5 work automaticallyon 2.6 ?
11 years ago
Probably not
Recent changesets updated 3rd party lib like Autofac, etc
Also update to dbcontext interface affects any plugins using db
11 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
Andrei,

do plugins for 2.5 work automaticallyon 2.6 ?

New York wrote:
Probably not
Recent changesets updated 3rd party lib like Autofac, etc
Also update to dbcontext interface affects any plugins using db

Also have a look at this article ("Upgrading nopCommerce may break plugins" section)
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,

in order to update language pascks as soon as possible, can you publish the XML of new language tokens vs. 2.50? If so, I beleieve the most of language pack could be ready for 2.60 relase date.
11 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
Hi Andrei,

in order to update language pascks as soon as possible, can you publish the XML of new language tokens vs. 2.50? If so, I beleieve the most of language pack could be ready for 2.60 relase date.

You can always download the latest version here. Have a look \upgradescripts\2.50-2.60(upcoming)\upgrade.sql (the first SQL statement).
11 years ago
Sorry, but I can't find anything of the kind. Is it supposed to be published as soon as 2.60 will be released?
11 years ago
Andrei, I see azure support postponed, so it won't be included in 2.6?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.