nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
ryu wrote:
Andrei, I see azure support postponed, so it won't be included in 2.6?

Right. Unfortunately, I don't have time to finish and test it by July. It's better to spend the rest time to fix most of the existing issues and improve some existing functionality
11 years ago
Hi Andrey,

I have some difficulties on uploading more pictures to the product. Please advise:

1/ Drag & Drop function works fine accross browsers, also localization is ok now. OK.

2/ 1 file works fine OK.

3/ Uploading more files - I seems to be working well, I note aploading hourglasses on all chosen files, I can then see all uploaded fils in list. OK.

4/ But how can I add all these uploaded files to product? I am not able to choose them.

Thank you
11 years ago
fibox wrote:
Hi Andrey,

I have some difficulties on uploading more pictures to the product. Please advise:

1/ Drag & Drop function works fine accross browsers, also localization is ok now. OK.

2/ 1 file works fine OK.

3/ Uploading more files - I seems to be working well, I note aploading hourglasses on all chosen files, I can then see all uploaded fils in list. OK.

4/ But how can I add all these uploaded files to product? I am not able to choose them.

Thank you

You have to upload one file, then click "Add product picture" button. Only after that you can upload a new file
11 years ago
OK, Andrej,

I hoped it will be able to do it all together. Maybe next version?
11 years ago
Hi
First of all I wanted to thank you for the wonderful work

Several things:
A little something you can add a product version, which is time delivery, but very little detail is important.

The second thing the system does not address the issue enough suppliers, and logistics, but the cost can add product also connect to producers is the list of suppliers, the furniture industry is very critical, moving of furniture are a critical part of product cost

Who transport the product from suppliers list and how much it cost to the system.

This data can be taken easily cost profit selling
Total product cost + transport cost of the system and report to whom we need to pay

Each product order to define who has produced it in practice, how much it cost, who  delivered   the invitation from the suppliers list , how much it cost
And no, it is no UPS , or FMS  this is local movers that has different cost each product

Now we can easily make a debts report  to suppliers, mark whether is it paid, and print out   suppliers card

Thanks again for everything you do here
11 years ago
great work its good to have some good progression.  

I see a lot of links etc to multi-store but no real roadmap to it.  

were pretty stable MVC etc should be a great time to implement it

2.70?
11 years ago
Hi Andrei

Do you have a release date in mind for the 2.60, as I am holding off on development work at
the moment, so are able to offer the latest version with all this goodness.

Kind Regards
Ron
11 years ago
WDD wrote:
Hi Andrei

Do you have a release date in mind for the 2.60, as I am holding off on development work at
the moment, so are able to offer the latest version with all this goodness.

Kind Regards
Ron

a.m. wrote:
Andrei,

...The last days of June (29-30). Maybe, July 1st-2nd
11 years ago
IMPORTANT: We are going to release nopCommerce 2.60 in several days. It would be really great if you could help us to test it before it's finally released. Please get the latest version here and give it a try. Thanks.

Also please have a look at the following forum topic: Help nopCommerce team to localize the installation page (46 resources
11 years ago
I am trying to download the code from the link above and get the error from codeplex...

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

"Oops!
We’re sorry, but an error has occurred. Our crack team of experts has been notified.

Most likely this was an intermittent issue. Please try your task again. If you continue to experience issues or would like to send us more information regarding this error, please contact us."

This is happening on all link in this post or other posts to Codeplex.  

How else can i get the code to test?

Execula
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.