nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
SergioLuiz wrote:
Then, instead of showing only": "U$ (Or other currency) 500,00)"

shows:

US 500,00 or ..
2x 250,00
5x 100,00
10x 50,00
24x 30,00 (with interest rate)

Do you mean tier pricing?
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Then, instead of showing only": "U$ (Or other currency) 500,00)"

shows:

US 500,00 or ..
2x 250,00
5x 100,00
10x 50,00
24x 30,00 (with interest rate)

Do you mean tier pricing?

No, tier pricing are discounts for higher amounts, right?

Here when we use credit card to shop, we can split the amount into monthly values, with or without interest rate.

So for my total order i can see spliting options as i described. This is all handled by the credit card companies.

Lets say that i selected 10 parts of a order of U$ 500,00 without rate.

Then, for 10 months i will receive in my statement the value of U$ 50,00.

The easy support for this feature is the ONLY thing that prevents NopCommerce to be used widely in Brazil, because ALL shops, physical or virtual, must do this.

As a developer, i need to control the presentation of this options from a Plugin and maybe a widget or something, for visual changes.

I can help you with the development.
12 years ago
Andrei, please check this sample translated with Google, from a store here in Brazil:

Submarino.com.br

Its a little buggy, but you can see what im talking about.
12 years ago
Maybe not for 2.6, maybe for future, some of these would be useful:

ID less urls
Creation of different menus for various pages. - maybe choose from top menu and side menu would only show sub menus.
Product variant attributes values with VAT exempt - i have done this already, so can help on this.
Custom menus - allow linking to a content section or to a particular category etc. - do this without having to do it in the code.
12 years ago
SergioLuiz wrote:
No, tier pricing are discounts for higher amounts, right?

Here when we use credit card to shop, we can split the amount into monthly values, with or without interest rate.

So for my total order i can see spliting options as i described. This is all handled by the credit card companies.

Lets say that i selected 10 parts of a order of U$ 500,00 without rate.

Then, for 10 months i will receive in my statement the value of U$ 50,00.

The easy support for this feature is the ONLY thing that prevents NopCommerce to be used widely in Brazil, because ALL shops, physical or virtual, must do this.

As a developer, i need to control the presentation of this options from a Plugin and maybe a widget or something, for visual changes.

I can help you with the development.

Do you mean payments by installments? I've just created a work item here. Please vote.
12 years ago
snipered wrote:
Product variant attributes values with VAT exempt - i have done this already, so can help on this.

Sure. Any help is always welcome. Please create a fork on codeplex
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Can we add the ability for there to be a minimum shipping fee when configuring the shipping by weight shipping rate computation method? I resell products on my site and have not come across a single manufacturer that doesn't have a minimum shipping fee that I have to pay. I would greatly appreciate this addition.
Please vote here

Hi Andrei:
The shipping enhacement which I described above (see details and vote for it here) your post in page 5 of this thread  already includes what is required in the workitem you mentioned.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Hi Andrei:
The shipping enhacement which I described above (see details and vote for it here) your post in page 5 of this thread  already includes what is required in the workitem you mentioned.

Thanks, Eduardo
12 years ago
Checkout attributes need to be Unpublishable.  Can we make them so they can be unpublished at anytime instead of deleted?  I have a plugin that tries to grab them but if they are not present it doesn't get the info.
12 years ago
I'm looking forward to this release! I hope to have my site migrated to nopCommerce 2.X before June.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.