nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Please please please try to add multi website support from one website for version 2.60
12 years ago
Andrei, I sent you the new Zoom Lens feature and Picture SEO enhancements for the next release
12 years ago
Asheq wrote:
Please please please try to add multi website support from one website for version 2.60

Will this get implemented in 2.7?
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Andrei, I sent you the new Zoom Lens feature and Picture SEO enhancements for the next release

I received nothing. Please create a fork on codeplex (more info here)
12 years ago
nopDev wrote:

Will this get implemented in 2.7?

Haven't thought about it yet.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13922/nopcommerce-multi-store-future.aspx
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14927/where-can-i-find-roadmap-for-v25.aspx (the first page)
12 years ago
How's the release for 2.6 looking? eta?
12 years ago
boomhauer wrote:
How's the release for 2.6 looking? eta?

a.m. wrote:
We've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (2.60). It contains features that were in-demand from a lot of people.  
Estimate release time - the end of June.
12 years ago
is new version 2.6 will include the function:

1. Allow customer to select delivery timing (eg. within 1-3pm).
2. Free gift when customer purchase more than 150.
    eg. (When customer order more 150 dollar, our system will auto added the free gift to shopping cart).

I am using version 2.5, maybe above function already have and i don't know how to configure.
Please advise, thanks.
12 years ago
ericgo1110 wrote:

eg. (When customer order more 150 dollar, our system will auto added the free gift to shopping cart).

I am using version 2.5, maybe above function already have and i don't know how to configure.
Please advise, thanks.

I do not recommend raising any concrect requirement to nopcom team.
nopcom team is focusing on designing and architecting, the team can create an interface to allow 3rd party developers to impletment the functionalities that directly from shop owner.
12 years ago
ericgo1110 wrote:

Please advise, thanks.

1) Use Check out attributes
2) Requires customization of Discounts feature
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.