Multi Store v 2.6 + 3 new plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Pontus wrote:

Does "multi store" check out logic differ from default NopCommerce logic?
Does "multi store" inlude special logic for vendors edit there own orders?

I have same question, and looks like that only admin can manage all settings, there's no shop owner for each shop.
Able to add it?
11 years ago
nopDev wrote:

Does "multi store" check out logic differ from default NopCommerce logic?
Does "multi store" inlude special logic for vendors edit there own orders?

I have same question, and looks like that only admin can manage all settings, there's no shop owner for each shop.
Able to add it?

It is more a multi-vendor: one store, one design and skin, one cart, one checkout, customer sharing, one super admin, N vendors (suppliers); each one has and admin for managing a category with  his products, and to manage the portion of orders which contain his products.
11 years ago
Congrats on the multi-store implementation! I'm a bit confused, though - I've looked at your demo site, and I seem to be overlooking the MegaMenu implementation. Exactly where is it implemented on the demo site menu again?

(Scratch that: for whatever reason, it simply wasn't displaying earlier, on any of my browsers - however, I do see it now - thanks!)
11 years ago
Thanks for implementing the multistore. Is there an easy way of having the same product in multiple stores?
11 years ago
ajaykshanker wrote:
Thanks for implementing the multistore. Is there an easy way of having the same product in multiple stores?

Hi ajaykshanker:
It is one store. Please read my previous post
11 years ago
Website is spelled wrong when you go to the branches tab of the Edit store details page.
11 years ago
mate, love the plugins but can i ask how upgrade my solution.
I am already a long way through modifying the original, and also got plugins from nop-templates. I only need the mega menu and chat.

I downloaded from the codeplex, but seem to download the whole solution.

would any one be kind enough to guide me through with just installing the 2 plugins, mega menu and chat.

thanks
11 years ago
when edit customer and atach his  a store this is not save with properly id. In database store id is 1 for all.
11 years ago
jtan wrote:
mate, love the plugins but can i ask how upgrade my solution.
I am already a long way through modifying the original, and also got plugins from nop-templates. I only need the mega menu and chat.

I downloaded from the codeplex, but seem to download the whole solution.

would any one be kind enough to guide me through with just installing the 2 plugins, mega menu and chat.

thanks

Download the whole solution copy the two plugins from the plugin folder to your solution plugins folder
add the new plugins as a new existing projects in vs2010
11 years ago
hezyz wrote:
thanks
Download the whole solution copy the two plugins from the plugin folder to your solution plugins folder
add the new plugins as a new existing projects in vs2010

does this work on 2.60 no source ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.