Multi Store v 2.6 + 3 new plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
refurb.tech wrote:
thanks
Download the whole solution copy the two plugins from the plugin folder to your solution plugins folder
add the new plugins as a new existing projects in vs2010

does this work on 2.60 no source ?

build the solution and copy the files from the presentation/plugins folder
then install the plugin
11 years ago
thanks very much hezyz ! i was wandering what to do.
11 years ago
the plugin installs, but when i make it active, update and then refresh the home page it throws an error at me

Method not found: 'Nop.Core.IPagedList`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Product> Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService.SearchProducts(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Int32, System.Nullable`1<Boolean>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, Int32, System.String, Boolean, Int32, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.ProductSortingEnum, Int32, Int32, Boolean, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32> ByRef, Int32, Boolean)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Nop.Core.IPagedList`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Product> Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService.SearchProducts(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Int32, System.Nullable`1<Boolean>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, Int32, System.String, Boolean, Int32, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.ProductSortingEnum, Int32, Int32, Boolean, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32> ByRef, Int32, Boolean)'.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\9798b197\93730619\App_Web_nop.plugin.widgets.megamenu.views.widgetsmegamenu.menu.cshtml.4107764b.dz9q-ttn.0.cs    Line: 0

there is also a stack trace which follows, any ideas ?
11 years ago
I have got the same error. I am on local vs2010. debugging brings these up:

1st error in allcategoriescontroller.cs:
this is the line: var model = GetChildCategoryNavigationModel(breadCrumb, 0, currentCategory, 0);
error message:
Method not found: 'Nop.Core.IPagedList`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Product> Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService.SearchProducts(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Int32, System.Nullable`1<Boolean>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, System.Nullable`1<System.Decimal>, Int32, System.String, Boolean, Int32, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32>, Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.ProductSortingEnum, Int32, Int32, Boolean, System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Int32> ByRef, Int32, Boolean)'.

continue to run 2nd error thrown widgetsbyzone.cshtml:
this is the line:  @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
error msg: Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.

continue still 3rd error thrown menu.cshtml:
this is the line:  @Html.Action("WidgetsByZone", "Widget", new { widgetZone = "header_menu_after" })
error message: Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.

continue still 4tf error thrown in headermenu.cshtml:
this is the line: @Html.Action("Menu", "Common")
error message: Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.
11 years ago
the output that i am getting when i debug in vs2010 are all related to

Autofac.Integration.Mvc

ContainerBuilder

Autofac.Configuration

Autofac

however none of the errors relate to mega menu acording to visual studio 2010 which i why i guess the plugin installs in webmatrix no source site without a problem untill you try and activate it ?
11 years ago
manage to add a new customer and just to add a shop online using the add button in the admin role and this work fine. I can not add an existing client store though is set to store manager and registered rolls. I noticed the same thing and I try to change http://demo.online-ex.com/Admin/Customer/Edit/ store for a client using the edit does not change. It's possible to edit custemer for add one new store or change store? Supose that customer is registered and i whis to add a store for him.
11 years ago
I discovered the error source.In CustomerControllers.cs in "public ActionResult Edit(CustomerModel model, bool continueEditing)" on line 685 i added "customer.StoreId = model.StoreId;"
11 years ago
eupintea wrote:
I discovered the error source.In CustomerControllers.cs in "public ActionResult Edit(CustomerModel model, bool continueEditing)" on line 685 i added "customer.StoreId = model.StoreId;"

thank u
I'm away on holiday will fix that soon
11 years ago
Hi hezyz!

Latest version (both from Jul 8) of NopCommerce Multi Store does not build.

* The type or namespace name 'Autofac' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
* The type or namespace name 'ContainerBuilder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
11 years ago
Hi Pontus!
add again autofac resources. usually are marked with an exclamation mark in plugins. autofac resource found in src \ packges \ autofac and autofac.mvc
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.