Multi Store v 2.6 + 3 new plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Keep getting issues around checkout

When you select the payment option I get a null pointer exception

And ideas. Just a freshly installed instance

When I log in and go to admin panel I also get a null pointer around storeid needed for the admin account...
11 years ago
eupintea wrote:
Hi Pontus!
add again autofac resources. usually are marked with an exclamation mark in plugins. autofac resource found in src \ packges \ autofac and autofac.mvc

I can see that the folders ../packages/Autofac... has different version numbers of Autofac than the main branch of NopCommerce. Could that be causing the problem?
11 years ago
Pontus wrote:
Hi Pontus!
add again autofac resources. usually are marked with an exclamation mark in plugins. autofac resource found in src \ packges \ autofac and autofac.mvc

I can see that the folders ../packages/Autofac... has different version numbers of Autofac than the main branch of NopCommerce. Could that be causing the problem?

must add Autofac.2.6.1.841 net net35 or 4.0 depending on which. net use and Autofac.Mvc3.2.6.1.841. In Autofac.2.6.1.841-> lib-> net40 are 2 files that must be added Autofac.dll and Autofac.Configration.dll. In Autofac.Mvc3.2.6.1.841-> lib-> net40 is one fisdier to be added.
So in total there are 3 files to be added.
11 years ago
could you please explain a bit more about how i do this as this should solve my problem too, but am having problems understanding how i go about this ?

thnaks
11 years ago
I can use the MultiStore in version 2.65?
11 years ago
the current code as downloaded from the codeplex repository does not work. i am using VS2012 , too many errors, routing is broken, libraries and references are missing , compatibilities issues between libraries ...
is this being fixed ? is someone having the same issues ?

thank you.
11 years ago
sch09 wrote:
the current code as downloaded from the codeplex repository does not work. i am using VS2012 , too many errors, routing is broken, libraries and references are missing , compatibilities issues between libraries ...
is this being fixed ? is someone having the same issues ?

thank you.

the latest from codeplex should wok
check demo.online-ex.com , if there are bugs please report them

I currently working on version 7 with a different approach:
trying not to change any of nop code in the  Libraries folders
use mapping tables only

soon will be released
11 years ago
Hi

I can't see any mega menu in the demo?

Thanks
Adam
11 years ago
Hi

I have nop 2.6 source, have added the megamenu plugin to the plugind folder, added the project as an exisiting project via vs2010, but get the following build errors:

Error  30  Metadata file 'C:\Downloads\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\bin\Debug\Nop.Web.Framework.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Widgets.MegaMenu

Error  31  Metadata file 'C:\Downloads\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\bin\Debug\Nop.Services.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Widgets.MegaMenu

Error  32  Metadata file 'C:\Downloads\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Nop.Web.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Widgets.MegaMenu

Error  33  Metadata file 'C:\Downloads\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\bin\Debug\Nop.Core.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Widgets.MegaMenu

Error  34  Metadata file 'C:\Downloads\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Nop.Admin.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Widgets.MegaMenu
11 years ago
Hi ....Can you tell me how i can log in as store manager...these following usernames are not getting accepted..

Store managers: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Kindly give store managers Login Email....

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.