Multi Store v 2.6 + 3 new plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
tutor358 wrote:
Hi ....Can you tell me how i can log in as store manager...these following usernames are not getting accepted..

Store managers: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Kindly give store managers Login Email....

Thanks

I just tried it and I was able to login the [email protected] as a manager and [email protected] as the owner.

Make sure you don't have any spaces before or after the email or password.  Also, check to make sure you are not capitalizing anything.

This is what I used:

To login as the website owner:

Email: [email protected]
Password: 1234

To login as [email protected]

Email: [email protected]
Password: 1234

All the passwords are the same.  Try it again, and see if it works.
11 years ago
i am working on Nop 7.0 multi store version:
NEW customer store and product store mapping tables
Most of the Store code  is in separated folders.
Used partial classes and override methods.

so there is a minimum changes to Nop original code.

I have finished the project, however I have some problem with uploading it to codeplex.
waiting for codeplex support to solve it

hope will publish it very soon
11 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I have downloaded the multistore code and able to build that as well. But when ever I'm clicking on store one from front end, it is giving me an following error :

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SeoSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 7:      Html.AddMetaKeywordParts(Model.MetaKeywords);
Line 8:  
Line 9:      var canonicalUrlsEnabled = EngineContext.Current.Resolve<SeoSettings>().CanonicalUrlsEnabled;
Line 10:     if (canonicalUrlsEnabled)
Line 11:     {

Source File: c:\Ricky\MultiStore\nopms25-44a2ebbd5ab3\nopms25_44a2ebbd5ab3\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\StoreTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml    Line: 9

Can Anyone faced this issue before? Please provide your inputs on this.

Thanks In Advance ..
11 years ago
Can this be used to create a different store on different domain with specific currency & language...?
11 years ago
Dharmik wrote:
Can this be used to create a different store on different domain with specific currency & language...?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/20450/installing-nopcommerce-on-multidomain-based-on-language.aspx
11 years ago
hezyz wrote:

I have finished the project, however I have some problem with uploading it to codeplex.

Is this now available at codeplex? Thanks!
11 years ago
is Nopcommerce 2.7 Multistore and Multivondor ready now for download in codeplex?

you finished all and fix problems ?

11 years ago
2.8 v with the last nop update
http://nml7.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets
11 years ago
hi , i tested new script in my dedicated server and i see that if customer buy product from different store (different vendors) and add to basket and make order checkout , in the admin panel mainly administrator and vendors see same order page ,  why?  administrator can see all order page from all stores or vendors but vendors must see only own products in their order page , why they see what ordered from another vendors or stores too ?
11 years ago
and second problem is  for example we added some products from different stores and end of the checkout , need to calculate shipping cost but when checkout page cant calculate shipping cost then automaticly deleted some products from cart .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.