nopCommerce 2.70 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,
I just had 2.7 installed, I thought I remember seeing something about a new default theme other than the dark orange and nopclassic?
11 years ago
chvi wrote:
I just had 2.7 installed, I thought I remember seeing something about a new default theme other than the dark orange and nopclassic?

Defered.  See here.
11 years ago
Does the new id-less URL support do 301 redirects for the old URL's?
11 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Does the new id-less URL support do 301 redirects for the old URL's?

yes
11 years ago
Hi all,

Did we have the 2.8 roadmap yet ? And i wonder if multi vendor or ability to manage multiple website through a single admin panel is in the thoughts ? (admin, siteadmin i think must have this role if we do multi sites)

I'm using nopCommerce not just for commerce only but for all kinds of purpose, a developing framework.  So it would be a great if i can manage all sites just in one admin panel.

Good day,
Nam Vo
11 years ago
You can see the work items in 2.8 here. Just select 2.8 under the Release box.
As for mutlistore, I think it is a HUGE task and we should break it up into phases. In the first phase we can have a central database for user/ admin authentication and each site can function by keeping other records such purchase history etc.
11 years ago
Dear all,

Nopcommerce default data has a Build Your Own Computer product which consitsts of a bunch of
custom text, image and the pricing/weight adjustment...

however, suppose we have 4 PCs for customization and admin must manually update/edit/create components for it instead of selecting on a real products outside that could help to eliminate the unnecessary steps like product name, product image.

so in case, i decide not to sell a specific component ie. no more Intel I3 CPU, then i manually have to update all 4 PCs.

How can i achieve something like http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_II/

I know for some situations, we don't need to select a real product, just a made-up text for the attribute.
11 years ago
Will be added multivendor support for next realease?

If the answer is negative? There is an estimated date or realease for this feature?

Thanks!
11 years ago
seanrock wrote:
Why move to 4.5? We had major problems with 2012 and nop 2.6...basically we had to completely remove visual studio (all versions) and .net (all version) and reinstall up to 2010 before the 2.6 versions would run again.

The recommended fix for 2.6 was a simple matter of running a NuGet command to update one of the libraries which had an incompatibly with 4.5. This took about 20 seconds and there was no need to reinstall anything. If you chose to do what you did and reinstall everything, then that's your own doing - but this was not required and it's not something which would have  helped to fix the compatibility problem.
11 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
Will be added multivendor support for next realease?

If the answer is negative? There is an estimated date or realease for this feature?

Thanks!

No. And there's still no any estimate on this task
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.