nopCommerce 2.70 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.70 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 2.70!

Highlight features and changes:
• Performance optimization.
• Search engine optimization. ID-less URLs for products, categories, and manufacturers.
• Added ACL support (access control list) on products and categories.
• Minify and bundle JavaScript files.
• Allow a store owner to decide which billing/shipping address fields are enabled/disabled/required (like it's already done for the registration page).
• Moved to MVC 4 (.NET 4.5 is required).
• Now Visual Studio 2012 is required to work with source code.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.
11 years ago
Fantastic news!

We'll be starting the upgrading today - inkredible.co.uk. I'll feedback as soon as possible.

Here's hoping Azure support will be in the next release!

Darren
11 years ago
Andrei great job, congratulations!
11 years ago
good job.

question. If we upgrade our server to .NET 4.5 will the older versions of Nop still run on it? without any changes or do we need to alter something?
11 years ago
Congratulations! It's very exciting !!
11 years ago
Thats great! congrats, I was waiting to start new project on nop 2.7,
11 years ago
Why move to 4.5? We had major problems with 2012 and nop 2.6...basically we had to completely remove visual studio (all versions) and .net (all version) and reinstall up to 2010 before the 2.6 versions would run again.
11 years ago
Great!!Thank you!
11 years ago
Awesome! Great thanks Andrei!!!
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,
I have tried upgrading to 2.70 and the drop down menus in the admin area are not working (not clickable) I am hosting my site with Arvixe. Not sure why since I am kind of new. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks
Az

PS:I guess they dont have .NET 4.5 enabled yet ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.