nopCommerce 2.70 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
vanducsonha wrote:
Is there any change in NEWS module? I want to apply my modifications from 2.65 (add news categories).

No
11 years ago
Its a great news for all nopCommerce users / community. Thumbs Up for new release to the whole team.  And many many thanks to Andrie and team for bringing us one of the best e-commerce platform.
11 years ago
chajo10 wrote:
Not sure I like the VS 2012 requirement to modify code.  That plays to a specific list of people.  Not everyone has upgraded yet, so might be in Nop's best interest to make it available for those using 2010 still yet..

Nice idea..  would like to hear from nop team on this. However, its best to upgrade to VS 2012.
11 years ago
Will templates from 2.65 transition gracefully to 2.7 or will work be required?
11 years ago
Do we have picture watermark feature in nopcommerce?
11 years ago
chajo10 wrote:
Not sure I like the VS 2012 requirement to modify code.  That plays to a specific list of people.  Not everyone has upgraded yet, so might be in Nop's best interest to make it available for those using 2010 still yet.  Just a thought.

If not for that, I'd gladly upgrade.

As long as I know .NET 4.5 is supported only in VS 2012.
11 years ago
I see.  That would explain a lot about why it is a 2012 solution.  Thanks for explaining.
11 years ago
I take it those hosted on Arvixe cannot update? They do not offer .NET 4.5 hosting yet.
11 years ago
char wrote:
I take it those hosted on Arvixe cannot update? They do not offer .NET 4.5 hosting yet.

All Arvixe servers were upgraded to .NET 4.5 several months ago. What error are you getting? Are getting it on a shared server?
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,
I am on a shared web space. I do not get any errors, but cannot access admin menus. When checked the web config with arvixe I do not see an option to select. Net 4.5 only 4 is available there?
Thx. Az
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.