nopCommerce 2.80 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.80 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 2.80!

Highlight features and changes:
• New clean and modern default theme.
• Added ACL (access control list) support on manufacturers.
• Search engine optimization. ID-less URLs for news and blog posts.
• Added "Color squares" attribute control type.
• Now a store owner can specify any custom value for specification attributes on the product details page (filtering is not supported for such specification attributes).
• Allow a store owner to specify SKU, manufacturer part number, GTIN for each product attribute combination.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.80 on January 5th-January 7th (the first three days after the release), then please re-download the package. A minor CSS issue was fixed in it. Please find more info about it here. Otherwise, you can manually fix it (just one line in CSS file should be changed)
11 years ago
oh you guys are moving sofast, congrats!!!
11 years ago
Fantastic! Very impressed and excited by the pace of developement.

The next big feature for me is Azure! Can't wait to get rid of this hosting contract.
11 years ago
Very fast ...congrats NopTeam...
11 years ago
Good job!
11 years ago
Congrats!
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Just download the v2.80 and the slider works perfect now for me, loving the new theme and ssl for mobile, great job.

Garrie
11 years ago
Great job as always :-)

I noticed that the UpgradeScript folder still is named 2.70-2.80(upcoming).
11 years ago
Great job, the theme looks nice!
11 years ago
Great work as always. Thanks to the team.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.