nopCommerce 2.80 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
So fast... its really great...

I like the new theme as well...

Well done nop team and congrats on this release.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.80 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 2.80!

Highlight features and changes:
• New clean and modern default theme.
• Added ACL (access control list) support on manufacturers.
• Search engine optimization. ID-less URLs for news and blog posts.
• Added "Color squares" attribute control type.
• Now a store owner can specify any custom value for specification attributes on the product details page (filtering is not supported for such specification attributes).
• Allow a store owner to specify SKU, manufacturer part number, GTIN for each product attribute combination.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

Congratulations!!!
Good Work

Malik M. Hashim
http://www.legend.pk
11 years ago
total denial, I could not even install this verção, what happened with nopCommerce, what's wrong with this verção?
11 years ago
Thank you Andrei and nopTeam for 2.80 version - The highlight features and new look of nopcommerce project looks very good.
11 years ago
Good job Team,

But I would like to view a multimedia demonstrations related of all the changes. Not like going one by one and figure it out what the changes are.

Thank you.
11 years ago
arlen_bs wrote:

But I would like to view a multimedia demonstrations related of all the changes. Not like going one by one and figure it out what the changes are.
Thank you.

That could be done by any member of the community who has the time and will to do it. Lets save the teams time for more productive tasks such as the great future  3.0 version
11 years ago
i think that url that doesn't exists was supposed to give us 404 error,
and it give me the homepage

this was supposed be be fix in version 2.80 ?

it's not working also in your demo site.

Thanks,
Shay
11 years ago
Maybe a Bug: In store demo the Canon Digital Rebel Camera (http://demo.nopcommerce.com/canon-digital-rebel-xsi-122-mp-digital-slr-camera) is showing only one variant whereas in the back end there are still 2 variants.

UPDATE: In demo store these products have inverted product template:

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
From $630.00

Canon VIXIA HF100 Camcorder
$530.00

Panasonic HDC-SDT750K, High Definition 3D Camcorder
$1,300.00
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:
...In demo store these products have inverted product template...

Thanks for reporting. Fixed.
11 years ago
shayt wrote:
i think that url that doesn't exists was supposed to give us 404 error,
and it give me the homepage

this was supposed be be fix in version 2.80 ?

it's not working also in your demo site.

Thanks,
Shay

No, it's by design now. Not found slugs (search engine friendly page names) are now redirected to the home page (see release notes).

For your request see this work item
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.