nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
It all sounds great. JUST no more CSS changes....2.8 was painful
11 years ago
Impressive list, Andrei.
11 years ago
This is the GREAT news for 2013 from the Nop team! Thank you!!
With this nopCommerce solution will join the master league of carts.

BTW. Multi-store, multi-vendor and the "Revise product/product-variant logic" task will represent very important changes in the Nop architecture. It will be very useful if the team could outline, when time is available, the major changes so we could take them into consideration for our future customizations and plugins.
11 years ago
Multi-store, multi-warehouse, multi-vendor... these are features which will allow even the largest distributors and retailers use nopCommerce as their e-commerce solution.  I must assume that many sites that will utilize these features extensively will already have backoffice applications for warehousing, procurement, shipping, billing, ERP, etc.

As part of the 3.0 release I would like to see a well designed, well documented interface that developers could use to bridge their existing backoffice applications with nopCommerce to use these new features.  I realize that every user will have unique requirements and issues but at a minimum examples should be developed to provide a starting point.
11 years ago
Love the roadmap! Any way that "CMS. Allow a store owner to manage menu without modifying source code" could be added back? It's a small but important item to add flexibility for the store owner.
11 years ago
Great roadmap!
11 years ago
I suggest some kind of minimum interfaces for integrated shipping manifest plugins.  It would be nice if the core implemented at least the basics needed for integrated shipment management/manifest generation. I have already contributed the heavy lifting, it just needs to be integrated in a way the core team deems most appropriate.
11 years ago
Great features are just about tobe integrated!

Its a great news for all of us, as these changes will make nopCommerce one of the major player in e-commerce segment for enterprise clients. These changes will definitely a game changer for nopCommerce and the community.

Very happy to see it...

Andrei and whole nop team.. this is a going to be great release. And all the best from all of us.
11 years ago
I am looking forward to "Azure support" very much.
11 years ago
IMHO planning the next release in 6 months time is way too far in the future. This will unnecessarily hold hostage bug fixes and small improvements.

Is there any advantage to doing a monster release in 6 month instead of incremental releases every 1-2 months?

Fiip
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.