nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I mentioned before here
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19325/moving-baked-in-modules-to-plugins.aspx

I'd LOVE to see this items moved to plugins.

I've done this before with success in 2.4. There's quite a bit of refactoring, but it's straight forward. There seems to be some interest in it around the community and I'd love to help out in some way.

Is there any interest from the Nop team in this area?

-D
11 years ago
danewell wrote:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19325/moving-baked-in-modules-to-plugins.aspx
Is there any interest from the Nop team in this area?

Hi Daniel,

Thanks. I've just created a work item. Please vote here.

danewell wrote:
I've done this before with success in 2.4. There's quite a bit of refactoring, but it's straight forward. There seems to be some interest in it around the community and I'd love to help out in some way.

It would be great if you can share you solution (for example, create a fork on codeplex).
11 years ago
Thanks Andrei! Voted!

I'd create a fork if I knew how :-/ I'll look into it.

I had linked to my source in my SVN, but have since taken it down because my ISP decided to start sporadically changing my IP after a lot of traffic (had same IP for 2 years, then started changing about once a week).

Since my implementation is in 2.4, should I fork that project? I haven't taken the extra time to implement it in any version newer. I can, though...

Thanks again!
-D
11 years ago
danewell wrote:
I'd create a fork if I knew how :-/ I'll look into it.
Since my implementation is in 2.4, should I fork that project? I haven't taken the extra time to implement it in any version newer. I can, though...

Find more info here. But please do it for the latest version if possible.
11 years ago
Nop 3.0 also will be entity framework 4.0  or  5 ? and MVC 4 ?
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
But please do it for the latest version if possible.

Forked and working... I'll post progress... Thanks bud!

-D
11 years ago
CodeMaster wrote:
Nop 3.0 also will be entity framework 4.0  or  5 ? and MVC 4 ?

yes
11 years ago
hi,
The new version also can be included with some features like spam protection for coupon code and gift card insertion
11 years ago
fabulous news. can't wait to touch it :D.

just hope there's inline editing, daily content changes right on the client side will be easier than going back and forth the admin/client.
11 years ago
Love you guys and hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but, I have one request in regards to nopCommerce 3.00:  Please, Please, Please do not have more than 1 revision a year.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.