Smartstore violates nopCommerce license terms!!! Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I suggest to the community to write review about their releases here: https://smartstore.codeplex.com/releases/
9 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
I suggest to the community to write review about their releases here: https://smartstore.codeplex.com/releases/

Yeah, and risk that nop disappears from CodePlex. We already contacted CodePlex management because of these reviews a while ago. You have no idea!...
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE: The court shifted the date for the result to July 17th. There are very busy. OK. Let's wait...

Also I would like to share some information about a new SmartStore strategy and their latest letters to the court. As I've already written before they already tried to prove that they derived from nopCommerce 2.00 released on August 2nd 2011. Then they tried to convince the court that they downloaded and derived nopCommerce downloaded from www.nopCommerce.it (Italian) which has some outdated license speficied. For the last two months they're trying to convince the court about the following. Russian name of our company is "ООО Ноп Солюшенс", English name is "Nop Solutions, Ltd" (Russian "OOO" is the same as "Ltd" is English). Their strategy is to claim that we are not Nop Solutions Ltd because the translation from Russian language to English can be interpreted in several ways. No comments! There are also a lot of other absurd points in their letters even not related to the nopCommerce license. I just don't want to describe all of them because they are written just to make our lawyers spend more time replying to them and doing some "paper work". IMHO just delaying the court result.

These guys are working hard to bury their reputation... although not sure that they ever had it

I'm speechless, really! Actually I wanted to write a long answer, but I decided that I have more important stuff to do. Only so much: the way you try to manipulate your own community is absolutely gorgeous!
9 years ago
muratcakir wrote:

Yeah, and risk that nop disappears from CodePlex. We already contacted CodePlex management because of these reviews a while ago. You have no idea!...

too bad that you can't delete opinions here.
Each customer criticism that does not fit SmartStore is deleted in the Forum by SmartStore.
9 years ago
muratcakir wrote:
UPDATE: The court shifted the date for the result to July 17th. There are very busy. OK. Let's wait...

Also I would like to share some information about a new SmartStore strategy and their latest letters to the court. As I've already written before they already tried to prove that they derived from nopCommerce 2.00 released on August 2nd 2011. Then they tried to convince the court that they downloaded and derived nopCommerce downloaded from www.nopCommerce.it (Italian) which has some outdated license speficied. For the last two months they're trying to convince the court about the following. Russian name of our company is "ООО Ноп Солюшенс", English name is "Nop Solutions, Ltd" (Russian "OOO" is the same as "Ltd" is English). Their strategy is to claim that we are not Nop Solutions Ltd because the translation from Russian language to English can be interpreted in several ways. No comments! There are also a lot of other absurd points in their letters even not related to the nopCommerce license. I just don't want to describe all of them because they are written just to make our lawyers spend more time replying to them and doing some "paper work". IMHO just delaying the court result.

These guys are working hard to bury their reputation... although not sure that they ever had it

I'm speechless, really! Actually I wanted to write a long answer, but I decided that I have more important stuff to do. Only so much: the way you try to manipulate your own community is absolutely gorgeous!

Tell your customers that the software is constantly a proprietary SmartStore. Alone because you can see who here not telling the truth.
9 years ago
muratcakir wrote:
We already contacted CodePlex management because of these reviews a while ago. You have no idea!...

And what have you asked for? To block CodePlex accounts of users who wrote them? We're all here so scared!

muratcakir wrote:
Actually I wanted to write a long answer, but...

And I wanted to ask you the same (to write some answer). But then I remembered that you didn't come here to answer our questions...

muratcakir wrote:
...I have more important stuff to do

investigating latest nopCommerce commits in order to get some new ideas to steal? or thinking about new ways to delay the court results?

P.S. If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all
9 years ago
Hello from Germany,

I am one of the German Smartstore.NET customers and made some special experiences along the way until it came to my attention a few days ago that Nopcommerce is the real and legal ecommerce software behind Smartstore.NET.

Smartstore.NET was sold to me for 790 € in December 2012 from Selim Cakir from Smartstore.

I told him that I do not need the software until the end of summer 2013 and asked him if important plugins like Billsafe or Klarna, some more credit card payment providers and other things will be difinitely available at this time. He promised me that everything will be fine and available around June 2013.

They installed version 1.0 at the end of May 2013 and I had some telephone communication with their support to learn how the backend works by the beginning of November 2013. After that date there were always several issues with the whole system, a lot of things went wrong, didn´t work..., you know the story. Even my requested plugins are not available until today.

Remember, Selim Cakir promised them to me for June 2013. Now we have June 2014! Three emails from me addressed to Mr. Selim Cakir remained all unanswered. Fine customer service. First lying then silence....

But the best part of the game is, Mr. Lanzillotti from Smartstore then offered a "special deal" to me. He told me, the programming of a Billsafe plugin would cost them 3,600 € but for me it would be only 1,440 € but I have to give the plugin into the open source. Haha, fine deal. I refused!

By the end of May I received an invoice about 990 € for an ongoing support contract. I rejected that invoice due to several reasons, the promised plugins are still not available, the system is not perfect, still many issues here and there and so on.

Then I received an invoice from that "charming" company. After I rejected that invoice I received a letter from Mr. Tsulfaidis. He thought if he would write like a third class lawyer he could scare me. He sent me an inspection report if never seen before. If this would have been signed by me the support contract would have been started. But guess what. In this inspection report I had to sign that I received a working system. And the last sentence was if I would not sign it counts as signed nonetheless. That´s great stuff how these guys are working and handling customer relation ships.

Ok, he failed getting that 990 € from me, so he started the dunning process and now it´s time for me to go to the court with them, too. Way to go...

It´s the truth I still have no working system to be able to earn money. E.g. I´ve so many open shopping carts because customers search for the opportunity to buy through Billsafe. 74% of German online shoppers want to see that in a shop and want to purchase on account.

We´ll see what comes up in the court decision on July 17th. Probably this story will end shortly and I do not have to meet these guys in court too....
9 years ago
Nephira wrote:
Smartstore.NET was sold to me for 790 € in December 2012 from Selim Cakir from Smartstore

Do do you mean by "sold"? Haven't you been told that it's free and open-source? What have you paid for? How have you found them?

Nephira wrote:
Then I received an invoice from that "charming" company. After I rejected that invoice I received a letter from Mr. Tsulfaidis. He thought if would write like a third class lawyer he could scare me. He sent me an inspection report if never seen before. If this would have been signed by me the support contract would have been started. But guess what. In this inspection report I had to sign that I received a working system. And the last sentence was if I would not sign it counts as signed nonetheless. That´s great stuff how these guys are working and handling customer relation ships.

I'm not suprised... these guys are just jh$&^%$...

I hope justice will prevail soon
9 years ago
No, they didn´t tell me that it is open source and free. They sold it to me as their own product that costs money. Selim Cakir told me that I can download a free demo version but I have to pay for the full version of Smartstore.NET

I didn´t found them, Smartstore was a recommendation of an user of Smartstore.BIZ 6.0, so I trusted them, big mistake
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Smartstore.NET was sold to me for 790 € in December 2012 from Selim Cakir from Smartstore
Do do you mean by "sold"? Haven't you been told that it's free and open-source? What have you paid for? How have you found them?

Smart store sells only support. Support contract costs 990,00 > 1.990,00 > 2.990,00 EUR. When calling, you say that this would be their own software.

790,00 EUR what special offer

To download the free version seems to be not the same as the version from your support contract. There are two versions. The free version seems to have an alibi.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.