Smartstore violates nopCommerce license terms!!! Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Yeah, whats the status?
10 years ago
lintho wrote:
Yeah, whats the status?

Please read my latest post here
10 years ago
we never cease to be amazed.
10 years ago
That Smartstore rejected to meet nopCommerce license terms is MORALLY WRONG. Maybe their lawyer will try to find legal loopholes or weaknesses in Nop licence to prove that this is not illigal but remember that slavery was legal and intellectual property rights are not always protected. Furthermore in smartstore.net site there is no recognition whatsoever that its was derived from Nop. Maybe Smartstore guys want to look as the original developers.

Users of Smartstore products are morally supporting property rights piracy.

We used to be also very enthusiast about Smartstore and were working on some tests, but after long consideration reading all opinions in the Nop vs Smartstore case, we have decided to quit and go for Nopcommerce, even if Smartstore actions are declared "legal" in court. We have talked with our clients and they not only approve but praise our move.

I have posted my opinion here and my review here in case you want to vote up.

Thanks Nopcommerce for this great software and congratulations for taking this case to court
10 years ago
SuperCalixto wrote:
...I have posted my opinion here...

Already deleted by SmartStore admins (as any other post about nopCommerce).

Anyway, thanks a lot for your support. Let's wait till April 3rd and see what they gonna say in the court
10 years ago
I also see that SmartStore admins started actively spamming nopCommerce codeplex page (please vote their reviews down).

I don't know how it can help them. Seems that they just try to revenge for this court case. But as I've already written its their fault that they haven't carefully read our licence terms. They just make it worse for themself because once this legal case is over I have one more "surprise" for them
10 years ago
Voted down their silly review.

SuperCalixto wrote:

I have posted my opinion here and my review here in case you want to vote up.

Thanks Nopcommerce for this great software and congratulations for taking this case to court

They cannot delete  SuperCalixto review here ;-) in case you want to vote up.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:

I don't know how it can help them. Seems that they just try to revenge for this court case.

Good luck on the court case... we are all wishing you best success.

a.m. wrote:
They just make it worse for themself because once this legal case is over I have one more "surprise" for them

Can't wait to hear what the surprise is.  :-)
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I also see that SmartStore admins started actively spamming nopCommerce codeplex page (please vote their reviews down).

I don't know how it can help them. Seems that they just try to revenge for this court case. But as I've already written its their fault that they haven't carefully read our licence terms. They just make it worse for themself because once this legal case is over I have one more "surprise" for them

Hi a.m,

Voted down their reviews.
How silly they are !!!!

Wish you all the best nopCommerce team & please remember we all are with you.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I also see that SmartStore admins started actively spamming nopCommerce codeplex page (please vote their reviews down)

hmm... now they decided to actively promote SmartStore right on nopCommerce codeplex page (please vote their reviews down)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.