Smartstore violates nopCommerce license terms!!! Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
3. important attachments can be sent in the email.

Thanks. I've just created a work item.
UPDATE: I presume you did not mean file attachments. You meant just some information in the footer of some emails. In this case you can simply open appropriate email message template in admin area and insert require information. It'll take a couple of minutes

in Germany, an agreement and a withdrawal by email in PDF format must be with sent in the confirmation of order (OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification).
In Germany, the customer can return its products within 14 days. If the right of withdrawal is not sent, the customer can return even after 14 days.
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
fbfrank wrote:
3. important attachments can be sent in the email.

Thanks. I've just created a work item.
UPDATE: I presume you did not mean file attachments. You meant just some information in the footer of some emails. In this case you can simply open appropriate email message template in admin area and insert require information. It'll take a couple of minutes

in Germany, an agreement and a withdrawal by email in PDF format must be with sent in the confirmation of order (OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification).
In Germany, the customer can return its products within 14 days. If the right of withdrawal is not sent, the customer can return even after 14 days.

Thanks for suggestions. But could you please create a new forum topic where we can discuss it because this one is dedicated to absolutely another discussion?
10 years ago
looks like smartstore will be fu**ed (sorry for that, just can't find better words). NopCommerce getting good support to introduce themselves in germany.

Looking at all this from the side I can just tell - I'm happy.

Andrey, if you will need coder to get-ready-for-germany nopcommerce, i think i can give a hand.
I'm not senior level, but not junior anymore. So will be happy to help the community if it's in my possibilities.

P.S. Keep us updated when smartstore will be finally destroyed ))
10 years ago
SmartStore has probably two versions.
A version for customers who pay. A version that is published on CodePlex. Both versions seem to be not equal.
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
SmartStore has probably two versions.
A version for customers who pay. A version that is published on CodePlex. Both versions seem to be not equal.

I cannot find any paid version. Where have you seen it? Please provide a link
10 years ago
Write price, to the Web site for support. But customers who pay get not the version from CodePlex.
See also reply in the forum http://www.smartstore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49103&highlight=Platzhalter

Amount of the 24.11.2013 17:56 by Wolfgang Schmerge SmartStore AG,
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
Write price, to the Web site for support. But customers who pay get not the version from CodePlex.
See also reply in the forum http://www.smartstore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49103&highlight=Platzhalter

Amount of the 24.11.2013 17:56 by Wolfgang Schmerge SmartStore AG,

I haven't found any information about paid version on the link you provided (http://www.smartstore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49103&highlight=Platzhalter), there are just some technical questions. Could you please provide a link to the page where they offer the other paid version?

P.S. Paid support is not prohibited by GPL license.
10 years ago
I see Smartstore left bad reviews for nopcommerce on codeplex here.

Childish Behavior.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/106146#ReviewsAnchor
10 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
I see Smartstore left bad reviews for nopcommerce on codeplex here

Yes, they are just @#5*&....
...but you can always vote down their reviews (a new Codeplex feature)

By the way, I also remember when they had two 1-star reviews in a couple of weeks after their latest version release. When I visited their page in a couple of hours there appeared about 12-15 new 5 star reviews from newly registered accounts. Obviously it was done by one person with several accounts registered for this purpose. These guys just don't know what fair play is.
10 years ago
What's the status on Smartsotre.net vs NopCommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.