nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Is there a mailing list for nopCommerce plugin developers?  I would love to know when you've frozen code for a release so that I can pull it down and update my plugins so they are ready to go.  I've gotten really busy lately and don't check the forums daily right now.
10 years ago
AndyMcKenna wrote:
Is there a mailing list for nopCommerce plugin developers?  I would love to know when you've frozen code for a release so that I can pull it down and update my plugins so they are ready to go.  I've gotten really busy lately and don't check the forums daily right now.

I agree with you, there should be a mailing list separately for plugin developers
10 years ago
AndyMcKenna wrote:

But what should this mailing list include? And when should it be sent? Please clarify (provide some example)
10 years ago
Jquery 1.9.1 would be nice, so I can start implementing KendoUI in my plugins seamlessly. Have tested it with the compatibility library and it works (albeit with warnings which I think relate to Telerik).
Include my BasketHasValue discount rule as standard! :-)
Allow plugins to modify the main admin menu would be nice.
10 years ago
shouldn't the NewsletterSubscription be multi store aware? i don't see a StoreId column in the NewsletterSubscription table and I can image a subscriber only subscribes to the current store?
10 years ago
facebook login/registration also doesn't seem to be multi store aware?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/24959/facebook-authentication-with-multi-store-enable.aspx

AFAIK facebook login apps only accept one website url, so we should be able to set app id and secret per store (url)

tx
10 years ago
With 3.20 many of the items in the roadmap  is already covered, I am curious to know what are the other planned features on long-term roadmap of nopCommerce!

Any idea would be great for community to know where it is heading?

Thanks
10 years ago
jariwalakrunal wrote:
With 3.20 many of the items in the roadmap  is already covered, I am curious to know what are the other planned features on long-term roadmap of nopCommerce!

Any idea would be great for community to know where it is heading?

Software development is never ending task. There always be some other tasks, enhancements, third-party integrations, etc to be done. Even if everything is done some day, then it's great for you because your shop(s) will have everything =))
10 years ago
Thank you for your response!

If you can give us some idea on major features planned even for long term that will be great! And I think its time to update road map page as well.

Thanks
10 years ago
jariwalakrunal wrote:
If you can give us some idea on major features planned even for long term that will be great! And I think its time to update road map page as well.

As it's already mentioned on our roadmap page, you can visit this page to find out the complete list of the all features (including all major ones)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.